It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Braussie:
Sachys: How about you leave that idea (tremors having some tremors!) and I send a code for Sword of the Stars #1 - OR - Mirrors Edge to the first person that can prove to me they'll actually play it?
(BOTH STEAM AND REPLY ONLY)
Hmm, U.S.M.C., we do not lie, cheat or steal, nor do we tolerate those who do. SO, you have a Sci-fi RPG and I have made no bones about wanting HARD NOVA to be re-made or modernized and released on GOG. I can assure you with 0% uncertainty that I would indeed play Sword of the Stars if it is still available. I only ask since it has been some time since you offered it and I see no one trying to fill your requirements.

edit: NM let jfelsman have it as I believe he has proven that he wanted it for longer than I have known it existed! :-)
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway/post54746
Post edited November 26, 2013 by dragonsreach
Braussie:
Sachys: How about you leave that idea (tremors having some tremors!) and I send a code for Sword of the Stars #1 - OR - Mirrors Edge to the first person that can prove to me they'll actually play it?
Have wanted it for a while :P

But Dragonsreach was first so should go to him :P
Attachments:
Post edited November 26, 2013 by jfelsman
jfelsman: Have wanted it for a while :P

I would rather you had it as I have a nice little selection to keep me busy and you have this on your most wanted list. If this were HOMMV that would be another story! :-)
jfelsman: Have wanted it for a while :P

dragonsreach: I would rather you had it as I have a nice little selection to keep me busy and you have this on your most wanted list. If this were HOMMV that would be another story! :-)
I don't mind either way.

When I read about all this Homeworld IP stuff it made me look for games like it as I used to play Homeworld 1&2 a lot.
But like you I have some games I can play and some games I always play, so fair is fair :P

Plus I should probably spend more time making my games then playing them at the moment :P
Post edited November 27, 2013 by jfelsman
Hi, how is everyone? :)
Braussie:
Hi,
I'd really like to have a go for Sword of the Stars, since I assume you didn't give it out yet due to lack of prove of playing it.
My prove is the picture attached.
I have Master of Orion bought on GoG, and I played Master of Orion 2 like hundreds of hours, and still search for a comparable game that is as enjoyable as MoO 2 was to me. This game seems to do the trick,.
Attachments:
moo2.jpg (59 Kb)
By me beard,
Dead Space controls on PC are horrendous.
I struggle to play it, since I tried it some time back on console and kind of liked it, but it's a true test of patience.
blakstar:
SOLD! - to the man with the tinfoil... everything!
Post edited November 27, 2013 by Sachys
blakstar:
Sachys: SOLD! - to the man with the tinfoil... everything!
Well fine, I guess I will take the half of my stuff that is tinfoil and go home.
blakstar:
Sachys: SOLD! - to the man with the tinfoil... everything!
Thank you very much! It's greatly appreciated.
Ki11s0n3:
Wait... you two are... OH!
O_o7
high rated
Right, I've got a Starvoid (Steam) key to give away!

Sorry about this, but due to all the sudden influx to the forums by those just looking to grab free games recently, I'm going to have to ask for a minimum rep of 10 and at least 3 months on the forum.
Actually, never mind.
Post edited November 27, 2013 by babark
blakstar: Right, I've got a Starvoid (Steam) key to give away!

Sorry about this, but due to all the sudden influx to the forums by those just looking to grab free games recently, I'm going to have to ask for a minimum rep of 10 and at least 3 months on the forum.
Not in, but thanks for being a ninja, +1. :)
blakstar: Right, I've got a Starvoid (Steam) key to give away!

oh, pick me! pick me!!!

Thank you
My first ninja