It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

triock: Moi?
On dit <<Puis-je?>> :/
triock: Moi?
IAmSinistar: Sorry mate, te_lanus took the whole set. But you can have Samantha Swift and the Golden Touch if you wish. Interested?
Sure, thank you.
IAmSinistar: Sorry mate, te_lanus took the whole set. But you can have Samantha Swift and the Golden Touch if you wish. Interested?
triock: Sure, thank you.
It hath been PM'd.
Post edited November 22, 2013 by IAmSinistar
triock: Sure, thank you.
IAmSinistar: It hath been PM'd.
Merci. :D
IAmSinistar: It hath been PM'd.
triock: Merci. :D
Mais oui. And check your PM's again for something extra. :)

EDIT: I'm the king of typos in any language.
Post edited November 22, 2013 by IAmSinistar
lugum: But it isn't about quantity of the sausages its about the quality. :D

Anyway you missed and it hit Triock.
triock: Nope, as I have an immaterial body, it just went thru and landed on Momo's forehead. :p
Am I going to have to start yelling your name the way I do to Licurg? ~didn't think so ;-p~
That would be fun to watch ;P

Thanks for the drops Sinistar.
high rated
Verily would I most desire to gift a code of Steam unto one of the most excellent and noble users who grace this thread, may it please the most exact and correct checker of grammar who graceth these boards.

Therefore, I present to thee, Mount & Blade. Mayhap with fortune it will go to a member of rank, and not some low, sneaking denizen.

Send thine missive forthwith, if thou dost desire this most bounteous gift bestowed upon thee.

EDITethed: Offering hath been transformed into Mount & Blade!
Post edited November 22, 2013 by blakstar
blakstar: Therefore, I present to thee, Knights and Merchants. Mayhap with fortune it will go to a member of rank, and not some low, sneaking denizen.
Prithee sirrah, I want it not, but mayhap I can bust a +1 in thine ass?
blakstar: Therefore, I present to thee, Knights and Merchants. Mayhap with fortune it will go to a member of rank, and not some low, sneaking denizen.
IAmSinistar: Prithee sirrah, I want it not, but mayhap I can bust a +1 in thine ass?
Mine donkey hast not caused thee pain, why dost thou wish to harm it? :-P
IAmSinistar: Prithee sirrah, I want it not, but mayhap I can bust a +1 in thine ass?
What the newt said :P And likewise to the newt XD
blakstar: Mine donkey hast not caused thee pain, why dost thou wish to harm it? :-P
Verily, thine ass did inflict no wound upon me. But it hath a great uproar caused by appearing most shamefully in full view upon the commons and was thence espied relieving itself. ;)
Let not that knave, Spinorial, take issue unto the grammar displayed herein! Finally, and at last, will his most thoughtful mind be tied into many knots! :-D
Indeed, for that would be a knot to rival the fabled Gordian in complexity. And the solution would also be the same, namely the cleaving in twain thereof. :)
Expeditions: Conquistador hosted by Leucius