It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Braussie: Actually, Sachys took your shit too. He's flung it at plenty of people while you were gone :-p
ma5terbob: i got the mirror he flunged at me, oh and the tv.
I luckily missed the toilet nuggets and poo pastries. I did somehow end up with a wet sock, though....
it wasnt a mirror!
Braussie: I luckily missed the toilet nuggets and poo pastries. I did somehow end up with a wet sock, though....
I told you not to visit when george was on a "holiday weekend" but NO! you "had to have some time away from everything before the big move!" ;)
Post edited November 22, 2013 by Sachys
Sachys: it wasnt a mirror!
Braussie: I luckily missed the toilet nuggets and poo pastries. I did somehow end up with a wet sock, though....
Sachys: I told you not to visit when george was on a "holiday weekend" but NO! you "had to have some time away from everything before the big move!" ;)
umm what was it??
Sachys: it wasnt a mirror!

I told you not to visit when george was on a "holiday weekend" but NO! you "had to have some time away from everything before the big move!" ;)
ma5terbob: umm what was it??
you know kidney stones? - bit like that except stooner eats coal!
...and george fucked the tv - both literally and in a diva strrop because we ran out of cherry pop tarts (literally).
Sachys: I told you not to visit when george was on a "holiday weekend" but NO! you "had to have some time away from everything before the big move!" ;)
Yeah, you thought it would be a bad idea... but I responded "I gotta have faith" and with through with it anyway...
ma5terbob: umm what was it??
Sachys: you know kidney stones? - bit like that except stooner eats coal!
*throws stone at sachys* well i at least i get a tv.
Post edited November 22, 2013 by ma5terbob
ma5terbob: *throws stone at sachys* well i at least i get a tv.
thats less a TV and more a cum recepticle of george michael... i think there might be people on ebay who will pay you NOT to sell it though!

...and stones dont mean shit!
Crsldmc: no shit!
Braussie: Actually, Sachys took your shit too. He's flung it at plenty of people while you were gone :-p
He took everything :( even something as sacred as my shit!!
Crsldmc: Sell it to him please, I don't want to have anything to do with that toilet ever again.
Sachys: he could only afford the rent! :(
good news is gary glitter is interested in the property as... oh... thats not good news!
Not good news at all!! I should have listened to Gnu "don't trust that cheeky bastard!!" he said, if only I listened to thim... -___-
Sachys: you know kidney stones? - bit like that except stooner eats coal!
Just one stone? If you bumped it up to 39, you'd be forced to buy 2 seats in a plane.
Braussie: Yeah, you thought it would be a bad idea... but I responded "I gotta have faith" and with through with it anyway...
Well, at least you didnt end up with a limp bizkit!
Sachys: thats less a TV and more a cum recepticle of george michael... i think there might be people on ebay who will pay you NOT to sell it though!

...and stones dont mean shit!
wel* gets magic shotgun* THIS MEANS WAR MWWWHHHHHAAAAAA, TIME TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD MMMMWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHH
Crsldmc:
So you're the one who bought the carcass off Stooner? O_O

ma5terbob: wel* gets magic shotgun* THIS MEANS WAR MWWWHHHHHAAAAAA, TIME TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD MMMMWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHH
*puts tinfoil hat back on bob and puts back in cage
Crsldmc:
Sachys: So you're the one who bought the carcass off Stooner? O_O

ma5terbob: wel* gets magic shotgun* THIS MEANS WAR MWWWHHHHHAAAAAA, TIME TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD MMMMWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHH
Sachys: *puts tinfoil hat back on bob and puts back in cage
*blows cage up* thank you, but how did you know tinfoil gives me magic powers
*passes overwatch shift to Braussie.

Remember bob's currently in a catatonic state and cannot respond!
Also exhibits highly deluusional manic states. Once claimed to be king of the world et all and so on!...
Might want to keep the cage electrified for safety!
Sachys and the "fill-a-hat-with-poo-and-put-it-on-someone's-hat-but-make-them-not-notice-cause-it's-tinfoil-and-shiney" trick.... the stinker!