It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

lemuria: Sid Meier's Civilization V
Hardest Puzzle.
Did anyone actually figure out how to get that code? Although i'd really like the game i'd also really like to figure out what the answer is. I recognize theret is a sequence of ones and zeroes but i'm not sure what i'm meant to do with them, or if that's the point at all. I can see all sorts of other stuff there too.

I'm stumped!
Post edited November 21, 2013 by Nigioh
Hardest Puzzle.
Nigioh: Did anyone actually figure out how to get that code? Although i'd really like the game i'd also really like to figure out what the answer is. I recognize theret is a sequence of ones and zeroes but i'm not sure what i'm meant to do with them, or if that's the point at all. I can see all sorts of other stuff there too.

I'm stumped!
Its not really a hard puzzle at all but I wont give it away its a bit tedious though
Nigioh:
yeah, you voted in the golden joystick awards. sorry to tell you bud, but whats on offer is an exploited key!
Nigioh:
Sachys: yeah, you voted in the golden joystick awards. sorry to tell you bud, but whats on offer is an exploited key!
I'm not following sorry.

Edit: I searched it up and I see where its from. Threw me when you said i had voted since i didn't.
Post edited November 21, 2013 by Nigioh
Evening guys.

EDIT: Oh also if somebody can help me out with this I'll love him... errr.. well actually not but I'd greatly appreciate the help! ;)

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/classifieds/post8764
Post edited November 21, 2013 by Crsldmc
Sachys: yeah, you voted in the golden joystick awards. sorry to tell you bud, but whats on offer is an exploited key!
Nigioh: I'm not following sorry.

Edit: I searched it up and I see where its from. Threw me when you said i had voted since i didn't.
Sorry, yeah meant "you'd have gotten it by voting in..." - damned chimpo hands of mine!!! O_o

Crsldmc: Evening guys.

EDIT: Oh also if somebody can help me out with this I'll love him... errr.. well actually not but I'd greatly appreciate the help! ;)

wish i could help - good hunting though!
Post edited November 21, 2013 by Sachys
Nigioh: I'm not following sorry.

Sachys: Sorry, yeah meant "you'd have gotten it by voting in..." - damned chimpo hands of mine!!! O_o

Crsldmc: Evening guys.

Sachys: wish i could help - good hunting though!
Thanks mate :)

So anything interesting happened during my long absence?
Sachys: Sorry, yeah meant "you'd have gotten it by voting in..." - damned chimpo hands of mine!!! O_o

wish i could help - good hunting though!
Crsldmc: Thanks mate :)

you lost your woman, your house, i own all your things after having to cover your debts and Stooner got another sex change!
Crsldmc: Thanks mate :)

Sachys: you lost your woman, your house, i own all your things after having to cover your debts and Stooner got another sex change!
Thanks for the laughs!! no shit! :D

I bet Thespian helped him with the procedure!! O__O
Sachys: you lost your woman, your house, i own all your things after having to cover your debts and Stooner got another sex change!
Crsldmc: Thanks for the laughs!! no shit! :D

oh hell no - we took parts from yer mrs and transplanted them. Stooner even has a full head of hair! O_o
*salon selectives!

...oh, and i rented george michael your toilet!
Hardest Puzzle.

and night everyone.

Anomaly Warzone
0NTM6-8JMQB-6G**G
**JD
DocClock
DJR48-8V**3-E97HF
**4H
Hacker Evo
RNI3Q-3DZDP-KTX**
Moto** ?
Thanks for the Civ 5 been wanting that game forever ! +1
Crsldmc: Thanks for the laughs!! no shit! :D

Sachys: oh hell no - we took parts from yer mrs and transplanted them. Stooner even has a full head of hair! O_o
*salon selectives!

...oh, and i rented george michael your toilet!
It can't be! O____O

Sell it to him please, I don't want to have anything to do with that toilet ever again.
Crsldmc: no shit!
Actually, Sachys took your shit too. He's flung it at plenty of people while you were gone :-p
Crsldmc: no shit!
Braussie: Actually, Sachys took your shit too. He's flung it at plenty of people while you were gone :-p
i got the mirror he flunged at me, oh and the tv.
Crsldmc: Sell it to him please, I don't want to have anything to do with that toilet ever again.
he could only afford the rent! :(
good news is gary glitter is interested in the property as... oh... thats not good news!