It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

dang too late on hacker evolution it seems

still a +1 for the codes
For try

Guardians DLC:

3D3WD-83N52-Z9AL8
BJYQ8-034JG-Q9962
J9EB9-DDJ3L-YJYPW
9R99Q-C9KMB-H7DNM
3Q03Q-8BK2J-T78BH
M22JD-P47RI-B9DHT
R0NEE-30HQ2-ZFKJ6
83KW6-YGRD4-26E9Y
X22ZQ-EC7JL-84MG5
CPRPE-3TN3C-GLKCQ
CV5QQ-F5BG6-MC58J
P6928-7RRRG-T7VDA
XRJQ9-F5F27-LBLPZ
KDG7G-9EQT5-KZT4M
5FWEY-QEK2L-BXK8J
KGGHD-046ZX-2PVCL
T2B2Y-W5VPG-XBXPA
YY0GY-IXKA9-7422H
FQ0BF-N4KQ6-L33D9
ALMH3-WV07Z-46YFP
IB6RM-GKE09-LKIZM
H000I-R2CH3-QHZDE
Shadow Warrior Classic Redux and Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition Steam Key
3ZBCN-2435?-VJIWP

? - Picard's foe. Not DaiMon Bok.
stevieknix: Shadow Warrior Classic Redux and Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition Steam Key
3ZBCN-2435?-VJIWP

i actually got it. i thought i was way late with the extra 60 seconds and me trying to slam it into the GOG redeem page a few times

thanks stevieknix!
+1

i thought he was more picard's unwanted tenacious best buddy/benefactor ^_^
stevieknix: Shadow Warrior Classic Redux and Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition Steam Key
3ZBCN-2435?-VJIWP

ErekoseDM: i actually got it. i thought i was way late with the extra 60 seconds and me trying to slam it into the GOG redeem page a few times

thanks stevieknix!
+1

mmmm maybe later is the show, but the first few times, he was his foe.
ErekoseDM: i actually got it. i thought i was way late with the extra 60 seconds and me trying to slam it into the GOG redeem page a few times

thanks stevieknix!
+1

ma5terbob: mmmm maybe later is the show, but the first few times, he was his foe.
but he was always building picard up, though the stakes were quite high.
and he had seen everything and been everyone, hed know precisely how far to push it with beings as simple as humans.

i loved those episodes ^_^
ma5terbob: mmmm maybe later is the show, but the first few times, he was his foe.
ErekoseDM: but he was always building picard up, though the stakes were quite high.
and he had seen everything and been everyone, hed know precisely how far to push it with beings as simple as humans.

i loved those episodes ^_^
me too. and i liked the conversation between the Him and picard the best in all of the show.
There's a video on Youtube of a full cast reunion at a convention in Canada. One of the hosts asks Patrick Stewart if Picard had a nemesis and who it was. He replied that it was the Ferengi, DaiMon Bok.
He was asked why he didn't say Q and he said that he never saw Q as a real enemy of Picard's, just something of a nuisance.

Here's the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wfTv5TnJUg
I see we have a secret Trekkie meeting going on! :-)
blakstar: I see we have a secret Trekkie meeting going on! :-)
star trek is one of my favorite sci fi shows ever
I'm a TNG man myself. Also enjoy DS9, Enterprise and TOS.
To add to your discussion, Q never had any kind of personal score with Picard, he just felt that humanity hadn't progressed far enough to be allowed further access to the galaxy.

Daimon Bok, on the other hand, really hated Picard because Picard had unknowingly killed the Daimon's son, at what the Ferengi called "The Battle of Maxia."

Considering it, though, I suppose the only true nemesis Picard ever had was the Borg, considering the length of time he carried the hatred within himself!
Post edited November 21, 2013 by blakstar
morning eveybody
Schnuff: morning eveybody
good afternoon schnuff
Schnuff: morning eveybody
Morning -- although I'll hopefully be asleep again shortly! :-)