It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

blakstar: Sorry, I have to admit I don't get that one!
Laziter: You haven't played much Wolfenstein.. Or followed history-lessons in school :P
I'm generally fine with history -- but sometimes I find references a little obscure! And I don't recall many people with longish hair in Wolfenstein!

EDIT: Are you referring to the one released in 1992? Since I haven't played any after that!
Post edited November 20, 2013 by blakstar
Laziter: You haven't played much Wolfenstein.. Or followed history-lessons in school :P
blakstar: I'm generally fine with history -- but sometimes I find references a little obscure! And I don't recall many people with longish hair in Wolfenstein!

EDIT: Are you referring to the one released in 1992? Since I haven't played any after that!
Mullet haircut and moustache shouid be enough ;)
And yes, I was refering to the 1992 game, at least for the clue :)
blakstar: I'm generally fine with history -- but sometimes I find references a little obscure! And I don't recall many people with longish hair in Wolfenstein!

Laziter: Mullet haircut and moustache shouid be enough ;)
I wasnt though....
Laziter: Mullet haircut and moustache shouid be enough ;)
Sachys: I wasnt though....
Dang..
Braussie: I'll officially have internet tomorrow, so hopefully I'll be on more. Tonight's been both a highlight and downer. I just got to skype with my wife, stepson, and baby girl. Great to see them, but makes me miss them more. Only 4 more months...
Celton88: Are you in the military?
No, I'm not. I had to move 2,000 miles away for work. My wife is about to have her 3rd child and won't be able to work after that (childcare is too much), and my workplace gave me a 9k raise to come work at the HQ. That's just enough for me to pay our basic bills and have her not work (it's still 20k less than before with her working). Downside is I'm away for 4.5 months without my family, missing thanksgiving, Christmas, new years, my daughters 1st b-day, and hopefully I'll make it back out before the 3rd one is born. It's a long story, but it's the only way we'd be able to afford things for my family long term.
Celton88: Are you in the military?
Braussie: No, I'm not. I had to move 2,000 miles away for work. My wife is about to have her 3rd child and won't be able to work after that (childcare is too much), and my workplace gave me a 9k raise to come work at the HQ. That's just enough for me to pay our basic bills and have her not work (it's still 20k less than before with her working). Downside is I'm away for 4.5 months without my family, missing thanksgiving, Christmas, new years, my daughters 1st b-day, and hopefully I'll make it back out before the 3rd one is born. It's a long story, but it's the only way we'd be able to afford things for my family long term.
least you get some gaming time! ;)
blakstar: (snip)
I'm generally fine with history -- but sometimes I find references a little obscure! And I don't recall many people with longish hair in Wolfenstein!
As for Laziter's reference one last tip, this is his house ;-)

Even though Sachys may have had something else in mind. Mullet, mustache, whip .. no, no, don't wanna go down this road any further.
Attachments:
house.jpg (45 Kb)
Post edited November 20, 2013 by DeMignon
blakstar: (snip)
DeMignon: As for Laziter reference one last tip, this is his house ;-)

Even though Sachys may have had something else in mind. Mullet, mustache, whip .. no, no, don't wanna go down this road any further.
That house for some reason looks like hitler
MrPedantic1980: PM'd you
Thank you so much.
high rated
I have a few DESURA keys from Groupees "Be Mine X" bundle and i'll drop 'em off here one after another.
Let's start with:

Little Gardens (DESURA KEY):

GAK7V-LNBTG-IUB2F-MMFHE-KLXGD
Impaler26: I have a few DESURA keys from Groupees "Be Mine X" bundle and i'll drop 'em off here one after another.
Let's start with:

Sweet game - NR cuz this put me over the edge to support Groupees but thanks for the drop - btw, might I suggest that you ask for a reply instead of free-range code drops? This thread is kind of sad with lurkers and bots, sadly :-(
Impaler26: I have a few DESURA keys from Groupees "Be Mine X" bundle and i'll drop 'em off here one after another.
Let's start with:

I saw a bunny on it and had to grab it. xP Thank you! :>
Let's start with:

MaximumBunny: I saw a bunny on it and had to grab it. xP Thank you! :>
Excellent! glad that a real Goglodyte grabbed it ;-)
nijuu: Whens the best time to drop a bunch of steamkeys in here?
Never unless you ask for a PM - Momo is always happy to find good homes for stray kittens, puppies and free-range keys ;-p You need only to ask.....
Post edited November 20, 2013 by Momo1991
Let's start with:

MaximumBunny: I saw a bunny on it and had to grab it. xP Thank you! :>
You're welcome, enjoy the game! :)

Momo1991: [snip]
btw, might I suggest that you ask for a reply instead of free-range code drops? This thread is kind of sad with lurkers and bots, sadly :-(
But isn't the whole purpose of this thread that the first one who sees a code can grab it? Hence the thread-title "Ninja Giveaway".
Post edited November 20, 2013 by Impaler26
Momo1991: [snip]
nijuu: Whens the best time to drop a bunch of steamkeys in here?
Momo1991: Never unless you ask for a PM - Momo is always happy to find good homes for stray kittens, puppies and free-range keys ;-p You need only to ask.....
Oh no you don't! We saw him first! :-P
Impaler26: [snip]
But isn't the whole purpose of this thread that the first one who sees a code can grab it? Hence the thread-title "Ninja Giveaway".
Apparently not, as far as I understand it, I think the name was just a bit of a joke.

Sachys is the one who normally corrects people, so he'd know more about it than I do! :-)
Post edited November 20, 2013 by blakstar