It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MrPedantic1980: OK, I'm going to post some origin games 1 at a time, randomly from this list:
The first number is 3PXP-72QM-JENN-9UHG-QEQG

subsequent keys will be post each time one has be claimed
+1

Presumably you're posting them in order, but you might want to specify what game each code is for as you post them, as some people might try a code just to find out what game it is and find out it's a game they already own on Steam or don't care about which someone else may have benefitted from. Happens a lot in here. :)

Good list of games BTW, I've got most of them so NR.
OK, taken on board advice in previous post, first game is Crysis 2

3PXP-72QM-JENN-9UHG-QEQG
MrPedantic1980: OK, taken on board advice in previous post, first game is Crysis 2

3PXP-72QM-JENN-9UHG-QEQG
Ah someone took it!
2nd Origin game giveaway

Mirror's Edge - 9X9H-W57G-XXAT-JM6H-QKA3
MrPedantic1980: 2nd Origin game giveaway

Out of the keys left i'd like Medal of Honor if that's alright. Unless you insist on putting them one by one which is ok too.
I only posted this because this thread either seems to be going a bit slow, or people aren't posting what they've taken. I don't want to take it by accident checking!
Post edited November 20, 2013 by Nigioh
MrPedantic1980: 2nd Origin game giveaway

Nigioh: Out of the keys left i'd like Medal of Honor if that's alright. Unless you insist on putting them one by one which is ok too.
I only posted this because this thread either seems to be going a bit slow, or people aren't posting what they've taken. I don't want to take it by accident checking!
PM'd you

well i thought it would have been a quicker process, i'm off to bed now, have at it

Dead Space - HJ8Y-8KLR-F8RL-9TCS-GFC6

Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box - 82EE-7WC8-4GS8-XZDQ-SB4N

Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising - DX22-DVTT-RDSD-4YWF-C3FQ
Post edited November 20, 2013 by MrPedantic1980
Nigioh: Out of the keys left i'd like Medal of Honor if that's alright. Unless you insist on putting them one by one which is ok too.
MrPedantic1980: PM'd you

well i thought it would have been a quicker process, i'm off to bed now, have at it

Dead Space - HJ8Y-8KLR-F8RL-9TCS-GFC6

Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box - 82EE-7WC8-4GS8-XZDQ-SB4N

Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising - DX22-DVTT-RDSD-4YWF-C3FQ
Next time, don't give away codes plainly.
The codes are used now, not by me, but by someone who didn't even have the courtesy to say thanks.
I would've taken Burnout Paradise, but no such luck :(

Edit: Just saying because there's alot of code-snatchers sitting around, just waiting for free games to show up.
Post edited November 20, 2013 by Laziter
^thus the name "Ninja Giveaway"
dragonsreach: ^thus the name "Ninja Giveaway"
check post #1 - not the reason at all!
Sachys: check post #1 - not the reason at all!
Although post number 6 he just drops the code for anyone to take :P And he did name it Ninja giveaway.
Go back to about page 250 or so, then you'll see why.
It's not being ninja by constantly sitting on the same page updating and waiting for a code to appear.
This thread is subject to abuse, so that's why I'm suggesting the hiding of codes, do some encryption or something.
At least that would make it more even for everyone.
Sachys: check post #1 - not the reason at all!
jfelsman: Although post number 6 he just drops the code for anyone to take :P And he did name it Ninja giveaway.
Yeah, maybe so, but the initial point in the thread was a joke, then it continued (wpegg's own words).
Plus, neither of you would fully realise that ALL bare code drops are eaten by lurkers on here! - sometimes bots / scripts too. Basically throws a gift to waste then!

Laziter:
Also correct!
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway/post11460
Post edited November 20, 2013 by Sachys
jfelsman: Although post number 6 he just drops the code for anyone to take :P And he did name it Ninja giveaway.
Sachys: Yeah, maybe so, but the initial point in the thread was a joke, then it continued (wpegg's own words).
Plus, neither of you would fully realise that ALL bare code drops are eaten by lurkers on here! - sometimes bots / scripts too. Basically throws a gift to waste then!

Laziter:
Sachys: Also correct!
It's not a waste if you're dropping a starter pack, and you're trying to avoid all the "So what's the main game like, then?" questions! :-)
Sachys: Yeah, maybe so, but the initial point in the thread was a joke, then it continued (wpegg's own words).

Laziter:
Sachys: Also correct!
Not ALL. I got 1 while having a good old tet-a-tet with lugum. :-) Encoding does make it more fun though!
blakstar:
*points at sweeping brush for fly tipping!
dragonsreach:
pretty much all. and thats why!
Post edited November 20, 2013 by Sachys