It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mondo84: With it being in the Humble Store, I'd bet on Don't Starve being in the Humble Indie 10 Bundle, whenever it comes (probably by the end of the year).
I'm not sure there is much correlation. Don't Starve has used a humble widget for purchase since before it was released. Although both Shanks where in Humble Bundles, so I am sure it is possible.
Elvin37: People that buy it on steam get an extra key to giveaway maybe that deal is over now though it was going on for quite some time
I'm pretty sure that was only just early access. That's when I got two keys for it.
Post edited November 15, 2013 by samlii
Sachys: eh?
Just a discrepancy I found in a beta for this game, Rekoil
Post edited November 15, 2013 by ggf162
ggf162: "This beta program is protected by the Non-Disclosure Agreement that you signed during the registration process. This agreement prohibits any public communication regarding the Rekoil beta or your experiences outside of the private forum (explained below) without expressed written consent of 505 Games or Plastic Piranha."

Does this mean that I can't even direct people to the site? Is my life over by posting about it here?

EDIT: This is about the game Rekoil, as you may have noticed
I dont understand why a game wouldnt want more attention.
Sachys: eh?
ggf162: Just a discrepancy I found in a beta for this game, Rekoil
AH!
samlii: I'm not sure there is much correlation. Don't Starve has used a humble widget for purchase since before it was released. Although both Shanks where in Humble Bundles, so I am sure it is possible.
There isn't any correlation. Humble Store and the Humble Widget are just ways to sell your game. They have no bearing on an "imminent Humble Bundle inclusion." People just see that they're both run by the same entity and assume that.

Just like you'll never see Deep Silver's games sold through a Humble Widget even though there was a bundle, you may never see a Humble Widget-sold game in a Humble Bundle.
Post edited November 15, 2013 by johnki
4 free games on desura: Unnamed, Transphoria, Stack Overload, Polarium.
alexbowwow: 4 free games on desura: Unnamed, Transphoria, Stack Overload, Polarium.
Just 4? there are plenty more.
alexbowwow: 4 free games on desura: Unnamed, Transphoria, Stack Overload, Polarium.
lugum: Just 4? there are plenty more.
You should list them all, you know you want to ;)
spoderman: You should list them all, you know you want to ;)
I dont want to ;) here is an old list though. http://www.desura.com/groups/bundeals/forum/thread/all-free-games-on-desura-courtesy-of-agtv
What i did on Desura was just select all games, and then use free on the browser search box to filter them out.
high rated
Just dropping a more obscure code for a custom dragon, to be used in the MMO game Dragon's Prophet.

I don't play the game, so I can't answer any questions about it, but surely someone will find it of use.

PGK2H-KZEAK-2MWXH-HV3N8
*break the silence*

Sorry I have no idea on how to follow threads normally so I'm just going to leave this message to get it in my list automatically.
Khaleesia87: *break the silence*

Sorry I have no idea on how to follow threads normally so I'm just going to leave this message to get it in my list automatically.
If you mean adding it to "My posts" list then I should warn you that this expires after a week I think.
You can always hit the "This is my favourite topic" checkbox at the top or the bottom and by subscribed to this thread.
Post edited November 16, 2013 by simon_vd
blakstar: Just dropping a more obscure code for a custom dragon, to be used in the MMO game Dragon's Prophet.

I don't play the game, so I can't answer any questions about it, but surely someone will find it of use.

PGK2H-KZEAK-2MWXH-HV3N8
thanks, redeemed it
Khaleesia87: *break the silence*

simon_vd: If you mean adding it to "My posts" list then I should warn you that this expires after a week I think.
You can always hit the "This is my favourite topic" checkbox at the top or the bottom and by subscribed to this thread.
Thanks for letting me know!

Yeah I meant "My posts", I did subscribe to this thread and others as well but I can't seem to find a page with all the subscribed threads except "My post" under "My account" menu
Post edited November 16, 2013 by Khaleesia87
spoderman: You should list them all, you know you want to ;)
Some of them are here :-)