It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

laur3ntziu00: I want to try the key for Snuggle Truck and this is used:(.
It was there for 3 hours, there wasn't much chance that you'd be catching it.
QC: It was there for 3 hours, there wasn't much chance that you'd be catching it.
On the upside, lem has posted a number of those before, so a good chance there may be one spare still.
QC: It was there for 3 hours, there wasn't much chance that you'd be catching it.
Of course! But I tryed my luck :P.
They gave on site dupe codes for Snuggle Truck or not ?
Snuggle Truck GGLNE-25IAJ-35KBD
Where's everyone getting these codes?
sulc84: They gave on site dupe codes for Snuggle Truck or not ?
yup!
innerring: Snuggle Truck GGLNE-25IAJ-35KBD
Used!
Meh....
Heh...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIaFtAKnqBU
sanchit117: Where's everyone getting these codes?
- buying bundles from various bundle sites which contain a number of games one is not interested in to get the ones they are interested in.
- getting free game codes bundled with video cards and/or other hardware which they don't want
- acquiring a game code for a game one already owns and doesn't need the extra code
- getting a gift you don't really want and passing it along to someone else
- accumulating large numbers of games from the billions of sales and bundles that are going on 24/7 addictively and realizing you have more games than you'll ever play and giving some of them away to people who might enjoy them
- purposefully buying extra games just to give away as a good samaritan
- picking up spare codes in various freebie promotions, surveys, and rewards for doing such and such (such as voting in the joystick gaming awards)

IAmSinistar: There are a lot of Japanese folks living in your country, so I'm not surprised you get the hentai version of things instead of the originals. ;)
Thespian*: I played the arcade machine version of Qix at the time, no hentai there, either. ;)
I thought Qix was the coolest game in the universe when I was a kid. Such a simple game too! You could probably implement it in C in less than a day, hehe. Damn, now I want to play Qix! :)
Post edited November 15, 2013 by skeletonbow
sanchit117: Where's everyone getting these codes?
skeletonbow: - buying bundles from various bundle sites which contain a number of games one is not interested in to get the ones they are interested in.
- getting free game codes bundled with video cards and/or other hardware which they don't want
- acquiring a game code for a game one already owns and doesn't need the extra code
- getting a gift you don't really want and passing it along to someone else
- accumulating large numbers of games from the billions of sales and bundles that are going on 24/7 addictively and realizing you have more games than you'll ever play and giving some of them away to people who might enjoy them
- purposefully buying extra games just to give away as a good samaritan
- picking up spare codes in various freebie promotions, surveys, and rewards for doing such and such (such as voting in the joystick gaming awards)

snip
Well I got that worded wrong, sorry, I meant about Snuggle truck :3
Here:

http://zerglink.com/z/dejobaanFreeSnuggleDyscourse

But i dont know if still works
got a Dungeonland steam key not sure if I passed it along before or not..anyone want to try?