It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Morning! :)

Ok how long will a ghost downrep me :S las time I check I was around 214, I've been away for some weeks, that's commitment for sure.
Post edited November 15, 2013 by Crsldmc
IAmSinistar: snip
Thespian*: Umm, I did like quite much your former avatar, Sinistar. :(
Ta, he's back, I was just testing the sketch replacement. Doesn't work at small scale, and frankly isn't as lovely as the original. :)
Thespian*: Umm, I did like quite much your former avatar, Sinistar. :(
IAmSinistar: Ta, he's back, I was just testing the sketch replacement. Doesn't work at small scale, and frankly isn't as lovely as the original. :)
Please, check the edit to my previous post. ;)
IAmSinistar: Fortix 2 (Steam) key to the ninja who posts what arcade classic this game's playstyle was inspired by.
Stooner: Isn't the ones with pics of naked women as prize?
That's inspiring in an entirely different direction. And yes, I know of the games of which you speak...
IAmSinistar: Ta, he's back, I was just testing the sketch replacement. Doesn't work at small scale, and frankly isn't as lovely as the original. :)
Yeah this one is much better at icon scale :)
Thespian*: Please, check the edit to my previous post. ;)
We are of one mind, my voice to your voice, my post to your post. The ol' GOG Forum Meld. ;)
IAmSinistar: Fortix 2 (Steam) key to the ninja who posts what arcade classic this game's playstyle was inspired by.
EDIT: nvm, didn't realize post was 9 mins old and there was another page. :)
Post edited November 15, 2013 by Malv0isin
Stooner: Isn't the ones with pics of naked women as prize?
IAmSinistar: That's inspiring in an entirely different direction. And yes, I know of the games of which you speak...
I really thought it was the original game... I never even heard of Qix... ;p
IAmSinistar: That's inspiring in an entirely different direction. And yes, I know of the games of which you speak...
Stooner: I really thought it was the original game... I never even heard of Qix... ;p
There are a lot of Japanese folks living in your country, so I'm not surprised you get the hentai version of things instead of the originals. ;)
Stooner: I really thought it was the original game... I never even heard of Qix... ;p
IAmSinistar: There are a lot of Japanese folks living in your country, so I'm not surprised you get the hentai version of things instead of the originals. ;)
I played the arcade machine version of Qix at the time, no hentai there, either. ;)
IAmSinistar: There are a lot of Japanese folks living in your country, so I'm not surprised you get the hentai version of things instead of the originals. ;)
yeah, but the machine they had in my street, wasn't the hentai, but one with low res pics of real women and demons, if I recall correctly.. ;p
Google is your friend :) I've never heard of Qix either...
Garrett24601: For A third time this is still available:

Torchlight (gog)
**XN-87NY-*STR-5W4L

Hint: My opinion of this game.
Thanks
Silent Hunter 5
SHP-UN37-8GJX-GBA4-ALLQ
SHP-QJDJ-8B4C-AQF7-U9AU

PoP Forgotten Sands
POP-L9V8-HAT3-X49C-EX8M
POP-BCU3-PXNM-CCCW-L4QN

Snuggle Truck