It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If I will get a game that I don't like I will make a giveaway for sure.
Did anyone give away a free copy of PoP 2008? Because I paid full price for it yesterday after waiting for hours without any hope on it getting a sale spot.
lemoribond: Did anyone give away a free copy of PoP 2008? Because I paid full price for it yesterday after waiting for hours without any hope on it getting a sale spot.
Last time I saw PoP 2008 was on the ubisoft weekend sale a week or two ago. at 60% off.

edit: I mean, I don't think anyone gave away PoP 2008.
Post edited November 14, 2013 by gbaz69
high rated
Well I've taken a couple of things of here, so time to return something....

two copies of Trackmania 2 Canyon - redeem on Steam
BGNG-KHA6-37DR-5C3G-HC4
R5FK-44TJ-9DRJ-DCKM-P5E

Enjoy
JackPepsii: Well I've taken a couple of things of here, so time to return something....

two copies of Trackmania 2 Canyon - redeem on Steam
BGNG-KHA6-37DR-5C3G-HC4
R5FK-44TJ-9DRJ-DCKM-P5E

Enjoy
Wow, awesome drop. I grabbed the first key. Thanks a lot! I used to play Trackmania (forgot which one) a few years ago with a friend and had a lot of fun with it, and making tracks.
lemoribond: Did anyone give away a free copy of PoP 2008? Because I paid full price for it yesterday after waiting for hours without any hope on it getting a sale spot.
No as far as I know.

Btw as gbaz69 said, there were Ubisoft promo not a week or so back. LOL
Post edited November 14, 2013 by simon_vd
low rated
edit: sorry wrong THREAD like I stated, pelase unvote the negative please, I'm trying to reach 50 rep...
Post edited November 14, 2013 by gbaz69
gbaz69: All these 1.49 and 1.99 games make me sad, cause I can't buy them cause damn card limit.
I'm good for it, if someone willing to buy a few games today for me.

edit: oops that supposed to be a pm to a friend/trader.... my meds are totally screwing with me
So much wrong in these 3 sentences here.
But most of the people still doing the gifting around here anymore miss warning signs all the time, from regulars and newbies alike, so wouldn't surprise me if this got overlooked too.
gbaz69: All these 1.49 and 1.99 games make me sad, cause I can't buy them cause damn card limit.
I'm good for it, if someone willing to buy a few games today for me.

edit: oops that supposed to be a pm to a friend/trader.... my meds are totally screwing with me
teshra: So much wrong in these 3 sentences here.
But most of the people still doing the gifting around here anymore miss warning signs all the time, from regulars and newbies alike, so wouldn't surprise me if this got overlooked too.
I'm usually over looked, but not today, I think I got 2-3 $1.49-1.99 gifts today. (they nice peeps)

I'm not asking for freebee but opportunity to trade is all, and I didn't mean to post that here, maybe I should edit it all out into something non-senseical.

Sorry for all my errors. I can see the typos before I post, but I'm way out of it to care.

Thanks.
Man, some people are quick with that downrep button. Like rats pushing the lever for the next reward pellet.
0,5 sec and We're sorry but this offer has expired....
lemuria: 0,5 sec and We're sorry but this offer has expired....
you have to get 0.01 to win :P
IAmSinistar: Man, some people are quick with that downrep button. Like rats pushing the lever for the next reward pellet.
It was my fault, I edited into my post saying wrong place... forgetting to take out the context... its all on me.
lemuria: 0,5 sec and We're sorry but this offer has expired....
alexbowwow: you have to get 0.01 to win :P
I just give up. I don't try again its useless.
gbaz69: It was my fault, I edited into my post saying wrong place... forgetting to take out the context... its all on me.
The heck it is. You made a mistake and some people get off on kicking you for that? Good luck to them in the outside world then.