It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Momo1991:
Hello Momo, and not to worry the Panda has found a home.
Post edited November 13, 2013 by Garrett24601
Momo1991: Ahhhh, the poo flinging has resumed! Life is simple again ;-p
Sorry Momo, no poo flinging! Stooner not here! I have taken up +1 flinging though! Just try ducking! hahah!
Momo1991:
Garrett24601: Hello Momo, and not to worry the Panda has found a home.
YAY! ;-)
blakstar: Yeah, but if your beam is flinging there's obviously something very wrong with it! :-D
Sachys: How do you think i get the accelerator into drive without flinging some poo at it?! - IS THERE ANOTHER WAY?!
Let me introduce you to an even more destructive force: POO-TON TORPEDOES! :-)
Momo1991: Ahhhh, the poo flinging has resumed! Life is simple again ;-p
dragonsreach: Sorry Momo, no poo flinging! Stooner not here! I have taken up +1 flinging though! Just try ducking! hahah!
but Stooner is lurking in my GA thread so I'd watch your back if I were you!
ZOMG MAKE TEH KEANE GO AWAY
If anyone would be so generous, I was curious as to if there were any big deals in the last 5 hours or so?

I was gone during that timespan :(
I've still got a Survivor Squad looking for a good home...
dragonsreach: Sorry Momo, no poo flinging! Stooner not here! I have taken up +1 flinging though! Just try ducking! hahah!
Momo1991: but Stooner is lurking in my GA thread so I'd watch your back if I were you!
I not worried! Sachys is here to ruin Stooner with well flung poo! I too busy +1 this sucker!
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway/post53147
IShoot4lolz: If anyone would be so generous, I was curious as to if there were any big deals in the last 5 hours or so?

I was gone during that timespan :(
Check in this thread...

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/fall_insomnia_promo_deal_log
Sachys: How do you think i get the accelerator into drive without flinging some poo at it?! - IS THERE ANOTHER WAY?!
blakstar: Let me introduce you to an even more destructive force: POO-TON TORPEDOES! :-)
did that back in february - they just dont have the splash effect required on impact!
Momo1991: I've still got a Survivor Squad looking for a good home...
Looks like I beat you to that earlier as well.
i got rid of mine earlier!

Edit: D2VD was quite excited to even learn of the game - UP yer sales pitch wumman!
Post edited November 13, 2013 by Sachys
Sachys: i got rid of mine earlier!
Would you murder me if I told you that I don't own that game
dragonsreach:
That's cheating!