It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

blakstar: *adopts Oriental accent*

"Quickly as you can, snatch the free game from the sale."
"When you can take the free game from the sale, it will be time for you to leave."
UM what u talking bout? No see free game?
Garrett24601: Torchlight (gog) to the first reply with a min rep 10
i can get please? thanks

"When you can take the free game from the sale, it will be time for you to leave."
sound more like yoda on crack!
Jade Empire? still didn't seen that on insomnia sale but will wait when that happens. ;-)

dragonsreach: UM what u talking bout? No see free game?
They keep popping up, but unless you're faster than light, you have virtually no chance of claiming one!
HenitoKisou: Jade Empire? still didn't seen that on insomnia sale but will wait when that happens. ;-)
if I recall correctly it was on about an hour ago, 80% off.
dragonsreach: UM what u talking bout? No see free game?
blakstar: They keep popping up, but unless you're faster than light, you have virtually no chance of claiming one!
Kewl! So, borg are slower than light, huh. Never thought one would admit to that. :-)
HenitoKisou: Jade Empire? still didn't seen that on insomnia sale but will wait when that happens. ;-)
dizcology: if I recall correctly it was on about an hour ago, 80% off.
You are correct sir
dizcology: if I recall correctly it was on about an hour ago, 80% off.
Damn, let's see if it appear again when I have better cash balance. :P
blakstar: They keep popping up, but unless you're faster than light, you have virtually no chance of claiming one!
dragonsreach: Kewl! So, borg are slower than light, huh. Never thought one would admit to that. :-)
I failed to get any of about 20 or so free games today -- gave up after that!

Oh, and the misquote was from an old TV series, "Kung Fu", except they were referring to pebbles and hands, not games and sales :-)
Post edited November 13, 2013 by blakstar
Well, someone out there can get my free offer, if they can decode it. Speed not necessary (necessarily).

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway/post53118
high rated
A mysterious gifter has sent me a GOG key for Thief Gold (and I can't say thanks directly as they've disabled incoming PMs), and being that I've already got that game I'll give it to the first person to reply here. Don't thank me, thank our mysterious benefactor (who I assume wishes to remain uncredited/unnamed?).
Edit: Gone!
Post edited November 13, 2013 by SCPM
SCPM: A mysterious gifter has sent me a GOG key for Thief Gold (and I can't say thanks directly as they've disabled incoming PMs), and being that I've already got that game I'll give it to the first person to reply here. Don't thank me, thank our mysterious benefactor (who I assume wishes to remain uncredited?).
Cheers, but no bud!
SCPM: A mysterious gifter has sent me a GOG key for Thief Gold (and I can't say thanks directly as they've disabled incoming PMs), and being that I've already got that game I'll give it to the first person to reply here. Don't thank me, thank our mysterious benefactor (who I assume wishes to remain uncredited/unnamed?).
Not I, but +1 for the drop!
Thief is good but definitely not my types so won't take chance for it, +1. ;-)