It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Not in this topic.
low rated
KneeTheCap: So... we have a pineapple who is accusing a monkey for throwing poo all over the place?
P1na: Not quite. Saying he threw poo would be stating facts. What I'm accusing him of is the shitty atmosphere. The fact that he's the one complaining should give us a clue as to where the center of the problem is.
LesterKnight99: Can somebody send an Alan Wake or Another world Code, please?
P1na: No.
(Angry Mudokon noise) Grrr
LesterKnight99: (Angry Mudokon noise) Grrr
*hits in the head with a stick*

There, problem solved.
low rated
LesterKnight99: (Angry Mudokon noise) Grrr
P1na: *hits in the head with a stick*

There, problem solved.
I'm not really angry, don't worry. Just saw other people asking for stuff on earlier pages, so I thought "Why not?"

Also, the stick disintegrated. Was gonna make smores on that.

There, problem solved.
LesterKnight99: I'm not really angry, don't worry. Just saw other people asking for stuff on earlier pages, so I thought "Why not?"

you can try this thread http://www.gog.com/forum/general/nongog_gifting_thread
Post edited November 13, 2013 by lemuria
LesterKnight99: I'm not really angry, don't worry. Just saw other people asking for stuff on earlier pages, so I thought "Why not?"

lemuria: you can try this thread http://www.gog.com/forum/general/nongog_gifting_thread
Thanks!

? Just playing around. I'm at a hostel in Guatemala but, because of low season, I'm left alone with a beer while sadly posting on an internet forum. Hitting the new guy on the head with a stick feels oddly appropriate.

Still, you might want to know this is a thread for people to dump codes (Kinda like this -> 3PEP-EBNQ-DAVJ-XBVE) and not to ask for them. If you want to ask for games, try the gifting threads.
Yeah, that. This thread is also for ninjaing and even more for getting ninja'd, like I just demonstrated totally on purpose.
Post edited November 13, 2013 by P1na

There, problem solved.

Here's the way it works...

this thread is where gifters offer games and ninja's either grab a free code or are the first to ask for said game.

The non-gog and gog gift threads are the places where you can post your wish(es) and a gifter can choose to give you your wish.

Lastly, there are tons of giveaway threads - unless you don't meet the requirements such as rep, then you can enter for those.

Have fun!

P1na: ? Just playing around. I'm at a hostel in Guatemala but, because of low season, I'm left alone with a beer while sadly posting on an internet forum. Hitting the new guy on the head with a stick feels oddly appropriate.

Still, you might want to know this is a thread for people to dump codes (Kinda like this -> 3PEP-EBNQ-DAVJ-XBVE) and not to ask for them. If you want to ask for games, try the gifting threads.
I see! Thanks for clarifying that you were joking, and for what thread this is.
hay momo!

evening guys, just thought id drop by before i shuffle off to bed!
hope all are ok?

e: i *love* this thread!
Post edited November 13, 2013 by chezybezy
He's lucky, he got hit with the stick. When I did that P1na violated me with the stick. The fact that I begged him to do it again is inconsequential.
LesterKnight99: I see! Thanks for clarifying that you were joking, and for what thread this is.
Don't take people too seriously, specially on this thread.
tinyE: He's lucky, he got hit with the stick. When I did that P1na violated me with the stick. The fact that I begged him to do it again is inconsequential.
There's still hope for the new guy, that's why. You, on the other hand...
Post edited November 13, 2013 by P1na
tinyE: He's lucky, he got hit with the stick. When I did that P1na violated me with the stick. The fact that I begged him to do it again is inconsequential.
I believe he used his crown with you...
LesterKnight99: I see! Thanks for clarifying that you were joking, and for what thread this is.
Be mindful, though: posting wishes in the gifting threads while you're too new, or have too low rep, or simply posting too many of them or too frequently, can lead to your posts being down-voted. We don't particularly like this phenomenon, but there's little to be done about it.
chezybezy: hay momo!

evening guys, just thought id drop by before i shuffle off to bed!
hope all are ok?

e: i *love* this thread!
Hiya chezy!
Post edited November 13, 2013 by Spinorial
Stooner: I believe he used his crown with you...
Not that hitler episode again!