It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MadalinStroe: If it's still available, I would like it!

For those that don't know anything about the game, they might be interested in trying the free GunGirl2 game. The game mechanics are identical to those used later in Super Panda Adventures.
Garrett24601: Pm sent, Have fun!
Thank you!
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/absent_friends_hopefully_temporary_giveaway_5/post1
I have a 33% off Foul Play coupon for Steam if anyone wants it. It expires on the 16th.
high rated
Well, let's see if anyone is still paying attention to anything other than the Fall promo. ;)

I'm one of the lucky bastards who managed to snatch a free game today and I didn't even mean to play it - it all just happened so fast and I could not cancel the action. So in order to redeem myself and get rid of that shame, I'm giving away a few other games for free (because I don't mean to play them either :P ).

And since Humble Bundle is now officially okay with Steam-exclusives and splitting bundles, would anyone like to play the F.E.A.R. trilogy on Steam? Just drop me a PM and I'll try and send the three games to you (I believe you can't trade them for something else or give them away though, you'll have to log into your Steam account to redeem them).
Post edited November 13, 2013 by Leroux
Very kind of you, thanks. (No, I don't want them, they activate the cut version)
Leroux:
Nice one Leroux!
I can heartily reccomend the first, and am so far enjoying the second as well!
Leroux: Well, let's see if anyone is still paying attention to anything other than the Fall promo. ;)
Some aliens, perhaps? :D

Not interested, but thanks for your generosity, Leroux!

PS: Which game did you get, you miserable bot? :p
I know this belongs in classifieds (and i put an ad there) but just in case someone else managed to get a free game, besides everything else is swamped now by the sale topic.
Looking to trade your i have no mouth or wasteland for my shelter ($4 difference in your favor).

And Dead Hungry Diner Steam to the first person who sends me a pm, have 50+ rep, and an account older then 1 year.
Post edited November 13, 2013 by lugum
Thespian*: PS: Which game did you get, you miserable bot? :p
The first one, Omerta.
high rated
I have a gift copy of Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes for steam.
A GOG user with a rep 20+ who wants it just reply to this post and I'll PM you the link.
First come first serve.
irishskrapper: I have a gift copy of Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes for steam.
A GOG user with a rep 20+ who wants it just reply to this post and I'll PM you the link.
First come first serve.
Can I be the one? :-)
irishskrapper: I have a gift copy of Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes for steam.
First come first serve.
makr3la: Can I be the one? :-)
Yep, PM sent.
Enjoy!
Dead Hungry Diner is still up.
makr3la: Can I be the one? :-)
irishskrapper: Yep, PM sent.
Enjoy!
Thanks!
lugum: Dead Hungry Diner is still up.
Can I?