It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Elvin37: You sure are up later and later every day haha
blakstar: No kidding! Anyway, good morning all, or is it night?! :-) I'm off to sleep for a bit!
Sleep well! so you may stay up even longer tomorrow!
blakstar: And turn our minds to the prospect of ruthlessly blowing up our enemies and those who don't agree with us!

Maybe our train of thought hasn't really changed a whole lot! :-P
It's only 11 here! Hey, I'm not that old ;-p
Momo1991: It's only 11 here! Hey, I'm not that old ;-p
1 am over here
Anybody up for Super Panda Adventures (Desura)?
Momo1991: It's only 11 here! Hey, I'm not that old ;-p
Elvin37: 1 am over here
East coaster ;-p
Garrett24601: Anybody up for Super Panda Adventures (Desura)?
Looks kind of cool ;-)

But I need another platformer like I need another hole in the head - it needs to go to another home ;-)
Post edited November 13, 2013 by Momo1991
Momo1991: Looks kind of cool ;-)
But I need another platformer like I need another hole in the head - it needs to go to another home ;-)
It's yours if ya want it Momo.
(Sad lonely Panda)
Post edited November 13, 2013 by Garrett24601
Elvin37: 1 am over here
Momo1991: East coaster ;-p

Well gotta lurk around in case some one decides to drop another wasteland or vox key not like I would be fast enough any ways but its the try that counts!

I should really go roll around in the snow outside since we have a bunch of it now
Post edited November 13, 2013 by Elvin37
Garrett24601: It's yours if ya want it Momo.
(Sad lonely Panda)
Sorry :-(
Momo1991: Sorry :-(
No need to be sorry; sad pandas win trophies.
Attachments:
565445678.jpg (178 Kb)
Braussie: *watches sachys urinate in the pot for tomorrow's soup*

.... Oh, I see you're having pee soup.
LOL, that made me just blow a snot bubble... :)
Morning everyone.
If it's still available, I would like it!

For those that don't know anything about the game, they might be interested in trying the free GunGirl2 game. The game mechanics are identical to those used later in Super Panda Adventures.
blakstar: EDIT: Sorry, dragonsreach, I wasn't classing you as a newbie, but with the sudden seeming influx, and the talk of neg-repping, this seemed the best place to reply/put my post!
No, blakstar, I didn't think you were, I was just expressing a point. :-)

Well, I am feeling better and even make it to work today. It looks like some of the peeps who I have gotten to know a little are taking the time to clear up some of the rant-related BS. So a big thanks to them and don't feel left out if I don't mention your name here, I'm just bumping the biggest that I personally have chatted with and I KNOW how much they help out everywhere, NOT just here.

blakstar, Sachys, skeletonbow, Spinorial, Leucius, Momo1991 and even :-p lugum, tinyE.

Sometime later today, when I get back to my comp. I will drop a code for Witcher EE for someone who doesn't have it yet (is there anyone still out there???) so if you missed it during the big sale-a-thon then be watching the ninja thread later today.
high rated
Does anyone want Shelter? Reply to this post if so, and I will PM you the key.
YellowAries: Does anyone want Shelter? Reply to this post if so, and I will PM you the key.
What kind game is this ? Actually im really lazy to checking on youtube :))