It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

sanchit117: It's not my style but it looks good. If no-one else has asked for it, I'd like to try it. thanks
IAmSinistar: Sure thing, key link on the way. You may be pleasantly surprised by this game, it is quite well thought of.
Thanks and +rep :)
IAmSinistar: Sure thing, key link on the way. You may be pleasantly surprised by this game, it is quite well thought of.
sanchit117: Thanks and +rep :)
If you like it, don't forget to play the first game: "The Breakout"... ;)
Post edited November 09, 2013 by Azrael360
Azrael360: If you like it, don't forget to play the first game: "The Breakout"... ;)
Good point, and easily obtained right here on GOG.

I hope this makes it into the Xmas sale. That way I won't feel quite as bad for buying Harvey's New Eyes again.
sanchit117: Thanks and +rep :)
Azrael360: If you like it, don't forget to play the first game: "The Breakout"... ;)
I shall! Downloading the second atm.
high rated
Felicitatations, good health, and happiness to everyone!! :-D

Here's Blakstar's Happy Happy Joy Joy giveaway!

Would anyone like a Steam Key for Electronic Super Joy?!
blakstar: Felicitatations, good health, and happiness to everyone!! :-D

Wouldn't mind :)

IShoot4lolz: Wouldn't mind :)
Marvelous! PM coming your way! :-)
IShoot4lolz: Wouldn't mind :)
blakstar: Marvelous! PM coming your way! :-)
Many thanks! Games looks mighty fun, and it helps that I really enjoy indie games :) +1

Happidy, hooppidy blakest of Birthdays!
blakstar: Happy Happy Joy Joy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0V4TZAyd8I
blakstar: Happy Happy Joy Joy
Sachys: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0V4TZAyd8I
:-D
high rated
Heyo, still got a Steam key left to give away! This one is for the somewhat confusingly named A New Beginning - Final Cut, an interesting eco-thriller that I already have from GOG. Post if ya want it.
IAmSinistar: Heyo, still got a Steam key left to give away! This one is for the somewhat confusingly named A New Beginning - Final Cut, an interesting eco-thriller that I already have from GOG. Post if ya want it.
Don't want it myself, thanks, but +1 for the giveaway! :-)
IAmSinistar: Heyo, still got a Steam key left to give away! This one is for the somewhat confusingly named A New Beginning - Final Cut, an interesting eco-thriller that I already have from GOG. Post if ya want it.
I would like to Try ANB, I see a lot of good reviews and good opinions about it and I always wanted to try a new adventure game.
Great drops, Sinistar! I'm lucky to have A New Beginning already, so all you get is my thanks :-)