It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Elrinda: But I proudly anounce that I'll get engaged on 21st of december and there will be a huge party =)
Congrats!
high rated
Would someone like a Steam key for The Whispered World? This is the third time I've ended up with this game. :)
SH5 Uplay
SHP-CTMB-AVJL-MWDF-HH9N
SHP-7LLB-JKG9-LYCM-LYP4
SHP-L3ML-GVJH-ATDB-DMUE

PoP The Forgotten Sands Uplay
POP-L9V8-HAT3-X49C-EX8M
POP-4P9A-LMDL-M8CM-AAY8
POP-BFK4-AJUA-ALMP-GGFC
IAmSinistar: Would someone like a Steam key for The Whispered World? This is the third time I've ended up with this game. :)
thats painful! there turning into tribbles!
IAmSinistar: Would someone like a Steam key for The Whispered World? This is the third time I've ended up with this game. :)
Nah, I still have one copy for my future GAs. :p
chezybezy: thats painful! there turning into tribbles!
Nooooo! My precious quadrotriticale!
can i??:D
What? You mean it's soft and fluffy? :-P
IAmSinistar: Nooooo! My precious quadrotriticale!
im impressed you knew that! :D
pantekranger: can i??:D
You may. Key link PM'd.
+1 for drop.
chezybezy: im impressed you knew that! :D
I think we've got more closet Trekkies than we realised! :-)
lemuria: SH5 Uplay
SHP-CTMB-AVJL-MWDF-HH9N
SHP-7LLB-JKG9-LYCM-LYP4
SHP-L3ML-GVJH-ATDB-DMUE

PoP The Forgotten Sands Uplay
POP-L9V8-HAT3-X49C-EX8M
POP-4P9A-LMDL-M8CM-AAY8
POP-BFK4-AJUA-ALMP-GGFC
didn't get any but thanks (:
I was quite the Trek fan back in the day. Even had a first edition of the Technical Manual, back when such merchandise was uncommon. Would probably be worth a mint if I still had it today. :)
IAmSinistar: I was quite the Trek fan back in the day. Even had a first edition of the Technical Manual, back when such merchandise was uncommon. Would probably be worth a mint if I still had it today. :)
envious!