It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HenitoKisou: Because you mentioned it is prefered to someone else, but if no one want claim it I can. ;-)
It's yours :) Even though I said Simon had preference, this is still the ninja thread :)
Stooner: Wasteland 2 backers... (and Torment, I guess)

I wanna play that too...
Heh I meant to back that one, got caught up buying bundles at the time from memory :)
Post edited November 09, 2013 by Tarnicus
arr0whead: I got a code for Wasteland (GOG). I don't think I'll ever play it, so anyone interested?
Tarnicus: Hah if I wasn't so busy laughing at a page I would have jumped at this one. How did you get a code for a game that isn't on sale yet?
I got it for backing Torment: Tides of Numenera (with Wasteland 2) on Kickstarter.
high rated
Red Orchestra Ostfront 41-45 or Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad on Steam anyone?
Tarnicus: Red Orchestra Ostfront 41-45 or Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad on Steam anyone?
may i? Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad

Thank you so much!
Post edited November 09, 2013 by Koks
arr0whead: I got it for backing Torment: Tides of Numenera (with Wasteland 2) on Kickstarter.
You get one for each, right?
Lots of new ninjas active today for some reason that's interesting
arr0whead: I got it for backing Torment: Tides of Numenera (with Wasteland 2) on Kickstarter.
Stooner: You get one for each, right?
Just 1.
Stooner: You get one for each, right?
arr0whead: Just 1.
That's really kind of you...
Koks: may i? Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad
Code PMd :)
No-one interested in The Witcher on GoG? I've still got 1 more code left. Awesome RPG made by the guys who run GoG :)
Post edited November 09, 2013 by Tarnicus
lemuria: I'm bored these morons. Someone tought about i have multi account! and i downrepping him, are you joke ? you blocked me and threaten me , who the f.ck are you ? If i wanna down your rep I DONT STOP TILL YOUR REP turned to ZERO. Now listen kiddo I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOU AND YOUR DUMB REPUTATION! I hope you understand. Now talk to admins and ask them whos give you f.ckn down rep you arrogant moron! I still don't give you god damn down rep because you are waste of time! i forgot it to say "I DONT NEED TO HIDE MY FACE" YOU dumb!
Morning guys.
CIV 5
554FR-***HR-9AA77

Nissan Skyline *** (model)

(and kid if you keep harassing me, i swear god i'll rape your reputation.You just removed my 5 rep point keep goin maybe you can see smurfs one day. )
Post edited November 09, 2013 by lemuria
As all is quiet, I'm off to play Rift! Here is my post about it on the forums :) http://www.gog.com/forum/general/come_playrift_with_me
Tarnicus: As all is quiet, I'm off to play Rift! Here is my post about it on the forums :) http://www.gog.com/forum/general/come_playrift_with_me
Wanna play Swtor ? hehe
Rift is too colorful for me.
Post edited November 09, 2013 by lemuria
morning guys!
lemuria: Wanna play Swtor ? hehe
Rift is too colorful for me.
heh my ex's brother plays that. I would have loved to play the original Star Wars MMO due to the crafting and reminding me a lot of the concepts of my first MMO, Ultima Online. I won't say no, but just like with women, I don't juggle MMOs too well :P So will see how long my fascination with Rift lasts and I'll keep it in mind :)
lemuria: I'm bored these morons. Someone tought about i have multi account! and i downrepping him, are you joke ? you blocked me and threaten me , who the f.ck are you ? If i wanna down your rep I DONT STOP TILL YOUR REP turned to ZERO. Now listen kiddo I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOU AND YOUR DUMB REPUTATION! I hope you understand. Now talk to admins and ask them whos give you f.ckn down rep you arrogant moron! I still don't give you god damn down rep because you are waste of time! i forgot it to say "I DONT NEED TO HIDE MY FACE" YOU dumb!
lemuria: Morning guys.
CIV 5
554FR-***HR-9AA77

Nissan Skyline *** (model)

(and kid if you keep harassing me, i swear god i'll rape your reputation.You just removed my 5 rep point keep goin maybe you can see smurfs one day. )
Dude, is he still herassing you?