It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mondo84: Sent. :)
Cool, thanks! Game looks awesome, in a similar vein to Aliens.
ggf162: Welp, Wasteland 1 is officially in the system, can't buy it yet though

http://www.gog.com/game/wasteland_the_classic_original
Nice. Though they must have added a lot of art, since 58 MB is bigger than most harddrives back in '88 :P
And that is one mouthful of a movie title Spinorial! \
Tarnicus: The title reminds me of something MunkiSiren...oh hang on, I'd better not say that! :D

You can have Alpha Centauri because I know you'll enjoy it. I got a smile, not a full blown laugh but I have limited time in this thread today :) I'll PM it to you.
Boo, I feel I've let you down :(
Yeah, Germany and humour can be a tough mix. You get your next laugh for free, soon as I find it. And many, many, many thanks!
Tarnicus: snip
Well maybe this will make you laugh. Not in for any codes, just wanted to share a picture that cracked me up the first time I saw it and never fails to put a smile on my face :)
Though if it does make you laugh count it in for Spinorial :)
Post edited November 09, 2013 by tAnt0
tAnt0: Well maybe this will make you laugh. Not in for any codes, just wanted to share a picture that cracked me up the first time I saw it and never fails to put a smile on my face :)
Though if it does make you laugh count it in for Spinorial :)
haha yeah that gave me a chuckle, cheers tAnt0 :) And Spin got the game, your link just reinforced that I made the right decision :)
Spinorial: Boo, I feel I've let you down :(
Yeah, Germany and humour can be a tough mix. You get your next laugh for free, soon as I find it. And many, many, many thanks!
I've found that to be definitely true, although I did have one German backpacker friend stay with me and he had a sense of humour, albeit a strange one :D
Killing Floor bundle(contains craploads of DLC) on Steam anyone?
Post edited November 09, 2013 by Tarnicus
Tarnicus: Killing Floor bundle(contains craploads of DLC) on Steam anyone?
me?

Good morning folks
Post edited November 09, 2013 by simon_vd
One can ask if only interested on the DLCs?
tAnt0: snip
Edit:Ah,late
Post edited November 09, 2013 by briareoushex
Oh man I just found this (I loved the English version of The Office and play guitar too).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wvSkWrWLv4
Spinorial: Boo, I feel I've let you down :(
Tarnicus: I've found that to be definitely true, although I did have one German backpacker friend stay with me and he had a sense of humour, albeit a strange one :D
Here, Sachys posted some more... "earthly" humour over in momo's thread:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/12_a_something_giveaway_p/post885
Stooner: One can ask if only interested on the DLCs?
Simon_vd got it but even if you were first I would have preferred to give it to someone who didn't have the game. Maybe something else you are interested in will pop up :)
And Simon is getting "duplicate code" when inputting it :( I keep an online document these days so mine should be right. I have had that happen before with some bundle sites but can't remember which one I got that from :(
Stooner: One can ask if only interested on the DLCs?
Tarnicus: Simon_vd got it but even if you were first I would have preferred to give it to someone who didn't have the game. Maybe something else you are interested in will pop up :)
yeah, probably the right choice anyway... It's a nice game, but no way I would buy all those DLCs on Steam. ;p

Thanks, but I guess I'm going to sleep.. not sure what I'm doing here now...
Stooner: yeah, probably the right choice anyway... It's a nice game, but no way I would buy all those DLCs on Steam. ;p

I noticed some dlc (for different game) is just a single new weapon. Outrageous!
I just don't want companies to release dlc as fixes... *shudders, paying for fixes
Post edited November 09, 2013 by gbaz69
Stooner: yeah, probably the right choice anyway... It's a nice game, but no way I would buy all those DLCs on Steam. ;p

Rest well mate, I'm just getting warmed up :D

Primal Fears http://store.steampowered.com/app/211280/ anyone? (I will preference Simon_vd due to the last "giveaway" if he wants it)
gbaz69: I noticed some dlc (for different game) is just a single new weapon. Outrageous!
I just don't want companies to release dlc as fixes... *shudders, paying for fixes
yeah that stuff is bloody extortion! I guess some people have more dollars than sense though :P
Spinorial: Here, Sachys posted some more... "earthly" humour over in momo's thread:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/12_a_something_giveaway_p/post885
I'm just looking at the 25 horrifying toys that will traumatise your children, and realise I need a beer with this! I'll be back in 15 or so :)