It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

lugum: steam earth 2150 first person to pm me.
Nice offer +1. Not interested though. :)

Another plus for Lugum for another nice offer. :) Still not interested though..
Post edited November 08, 2013 by dele30
high rated
dele30: Nice offer +1. Not interested though. :)

What is it that interest you then? :p

Last one i think, steam world war 3:black gold first one to pm again.
Post edited November 08, 2013 by lugum
michaelnity: plus one, but i am avoiding strategy game right now.......
lugum: Sorry strategy is all i have atm.

Steam knights and merchants: the peasants rebellion First to pm.
no worry, every drop is nice.

I am just passing by :)

lugum: What is it that interest you then? :p

I don't use steam. But I always like to try to give thinks when someone gives a game.
So Thanks again. :)
Nice offer:)

lugum: Last one i think, steam world war 3:black gold first one to pm again.
Thanks lugum
Post edited November 08, 2013 by Kronos_

Nice drops, lugum! Thanks ;-) but NR for me...

dele30: I don't use steam. But I always like to try to give thinks when someone gives a game.
I can understand the not using steam part. feel the same way ;)
Thanks for the thoughts though i think you meant thanks. :p

Will put up a Clive Barkers Undying Christmas giveaway soon. Something about creating a xmas related undying picture. And its GOG :)
Hiya ninja, how goes the day?
Elvin37: Just made some gluten free pizza from scratch ( experimental ) turned out quite well I should open a restaurant that sells various different gluten free things
Tarnicus: What is your recipe? I've yet to have a gluten free pizza base that tastes decent!
Recipe hmm I don't even know it was experimental but I could try to figure it out next time I go ahead and make one basically it was trial and error mixing different flours then tasting the dough ( dough tasting bleh ) there is flours that give it a good texture but strange taste ( chic pea flour ) and then there is flour that gives it a good taste but strange texture ( corn flour ) there is rice flour too and other flours to consider are Quinoa flour , Teff flour, Almond flour ( havent experimented with that one much yet works decently for baked goods not sure about pizza ) and some other flours too which I haven't used much

Edit: one thing I do recommend doing after the dough rises for 20 minutes mix some seasonings into it it will give the pizza base and crust much better taste once its done ( most people do not do this with their tasteless gluten free things so they end up not very decent )
Post edited November 08, 2013 by Elvin37
dele30: I don't use steam. But I always like to try to give thinks when someone gives a game.
lugum: I can understand the not using steam part. feel the same way ;)
Thanks for the thoughts though i think you meant thanks. :p

Will put up a Clive Barkers Undying Christmas giveaway soon. Something about creating a xmas related undying picture. And its GOG :)
Nice, there's one I've been wanting! I'll have to keep an eye out for that one. :)
Elvin37:
I use only dandruff for glutien free pizza bases!
Nice drops Lugum +3
Kronos_: Nice offer:)
It's rly fun game, I can recomend it :) +1
Spinorial: Hiya ninja, how goes the day?
Nothing much, no1 grabed Duke3D that it's hiden somewhere in here (guess every1 have it alrdy :P), also droped 3 rep from 542 cuz of post in gifting thread, so in the end I made some1 happy today :P
Post edited November 08, 2013 by Trid
Trid: Nothing much, no1 grabed Duke3D that it's hiden somewhere in here (guess every1 have it alrdy :P), also droped 3 rep from 542 cuz of post in gifting thread, so in the end I made some1 happy today :P
Funny thing, I just noticed it (so probably locked), but gave you proper +1s :-)

Also, I'm surprised people still manage to track their rep. I used to, back in my 100s, now I couldn't tell the difference between +/-50 :P Though I dread the day it gives me a third star :(
Spinorial: Funny thing, I just noticed it (so probably locked), but gave you proper +1s :-)

Also, I'm surprised people still manage to track their rep. I used to, back in my 100s, now I couldn't tell the difference between +/-50 :P Though I dread the day it gives me a third star :(
Well, I didn't too, but nowdays I always check it before posting in gifting thread just to see if neg rep there is still the case. :)
Post edited November 08, 2013 by Trid