It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

skeletonbow: A few hours ago i was getting some graphic corruption when scrolling in my web browser and feared perhaps the video card was corrupting data. It could just be the drivers though too, or even the application so I restarted the browser and the problem went away completely. Now a few hours later I come in here and see your post and a few replies and my gut sunk. I figured my video memory was shot for sure. Then I read the replies.... You totally got me. LOL
RedRagan: Success! :p

What made me wonder is that do people actually realize that it's a giveaway? I think people got distracted too much from the "corruption."
I got it...now....when i looked at it a bit better(the Lucius gave it away)
firetim: i'm sorry i also have dyslexia to so numbers and letters don't like me lmao
chezybezy: way to insult anyone who also has....

evening lads!
Yah, as someone with actual OCD, I get a little tired of the casual use of that too. But anyway...

Evening lass!
chezybezy: way to insult anyone who also has....

evening lads!
IAmSinistar: Yah, as someone with actual OCD, I get a little tired of the casual use of that too. But anyway...

Evening lass!
I get rare OCD Moments o.o thats about as far as it goes xD Evening though
chezybezy: awesome! well not awesome that it worried ya but still awesome!
Yeah, the thought of a 9 month old $200 video card dying prematurely would have been a big downer. I had a Razer Naga Epic MMO mouse less than a year old that totally died while using it 2 weeks ago. That cost me $99 on sale a year ago, felt ripped off. Just bought a new Logitech G600 to replace it though and feel much better now but losing my video card would have really sucked. :) Mind you at some point I'll have to upgrade it anyway to handle newer games coming out at 2560x1600 or I'll have to nosedive my resolution and 3D settings to keep up. :)
Landeril: I get rare OCD Moments o.o thats about as far as it goes xD Evening though
My girlfriend has what she calls "blonde moments". I think those are more fun. :)
skeletonbow: Yeah, the thought of a 9 month old $200 video card dying prematurely would have been a big downer. I had a Razer Naga Epic MMO mouse less than a year old that totally died while using it 2 weeks ago. That cost me $99 on sale a year ago, felt ripped off. Just bought a new Logitech G600 to replace it though and feel much better now but losing my video card would have really sucked. :) Mind you at some point I'll have to upgrade it anyway to handle newer games coming out at 2560x1600 or I'll have to nosedive my resolution and 3D settings to keep up. :)
G600 is really difficult to use actually, if you using 3-button mouse about 10 years. 3 to 20 buttons just gives headache but 8.2k dpi is really amazing also this mouse doesn't have angle snapping (this is the best feature).
Landeril: I get rare OCD Moments o.o thats about as far as it goes xD Evening though
IAmSinistar: My girlfriend has what she calls "blonde moments". I think those are more fun. :)
They are more fun, I agree! My mom called them Jello Moments. xD
skeletonbow: Yeah, the thought of a 9 month old $200 video card dying prematurely would have been a big downer. I had a Razer Naga Epic MMO mouse less than a year old that totally died while using it 2 weeks ago. That cost me $99 on sale a year ago, felt ripped off. Just bought a new Logitech G600 to replace it though and feel much better now but losing my video card would have really sucked. :) Mind you at some point I'll have to upgrade it anyway to handle newer games coming out at 2560x1600 or I'll have to nosedive my resolution and 3D settings to keep up. :)
wow you sound like me, if it can be broken i will do so! its a talent i guess but a RPITA!
tater Ninjas
firetim: tater Ninjas
night
Elvin37: Just made some gluten free pizza from scratch ( experimental ) turned out quite well I should open a restaurant that sells various different gluten free things
What is your recipe? I've yet to have a gluten free pizza base that tastes decent!
high rated
steam earth 2150 first person to pm me.
lugum: steam earth 2150 first person to pm me.
plus one, but i am avoiding strategy game right now.......
high rated
michaelnity: plus one, but i am avoiding strategy game right now.......
Sorry strategy is all i have atm.

Steam knights and merchants: the peasants rebellion First to pm.