It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Schnuff: El you
check pm and
Have Fun

Folks thats it for me.
Hope to post again at the end of next week.
Thanks alot Schnuff! Hope to see you by the end of the week here. Take care!
Bye Schnuff!
Take care, Schnuff.
low rated
Zorder: El me?
Landeril: If only I had been a minute faster Lol. Enjoy Mate, +1 for your speed.
Call of Juarez please
Landeril: If only I had been a minute faster Lol. Enjoy Mate, +1 for your speed.
firetim: Call of Juarez please
You are too late,schnuff gave them to one guy
I didn't get it mate or I'd share xD I was only after the Legends of Dawn and would have give the rest away.
Well, that pleasant. Zorder only won the bundle a short time ago, and you're already begging for a game when he hasn't even offered it. Perhaps you should read the big book of manners again - the one with the pictures and everything!?

Hmmm?

Edit: oh, not even actually beggin Zorder - just anyone at all! Classy!
Post edited November 08, 2013 by Sachys
Landeril: I didn't get it mate or I'd share xD I was only after the Legends of Dawn and would have give the rest away.
well i'll take lod if you don't want I have coj but I can't find my key
Sachys: Well, that pleasant. Zorder only won the bundle a short time ago, and you're already begging for a game when he hasn't even offered it. Perhaps you should read the big book of manners again - the one with the pictures and everything!?

Hmmm?

I read that once,the plot wasnt that good as it was promised
I actually activated Call of Juarez myself, otherwise I'd gladly send it your way, sorry.
Landeril: I didn't get it mate or I'd share xD I was only after the Legends of Dawn and would have give the rest away.
firetim: well i'll take lod if you don't want I have coj but I can't find my key
I didn't get it. Zordor did mate. :)
low rated
Sachys: Well, that pleasant. Zorder only won the bundle a short time ago, and you're already begging for a game when he hasn't even offered it. Perhaps you should read the big book of manners again - the one with the pictures and everything!?

Hmmm?

sorry sachys and I just got new glasses and can't see txt I'll read better lol

Hmmm?

I'm not one to start a fight but he didn't beg. He asked, nor was his reply to Zordor, but to me. He thought I had gotten it, and he is a friend. :) There is a clear difference between begging and asking you know.

Hmmm?

firetim: sorry sachys and I just got new glasses and can't see txt I'll read better lol
I fail to see how you having new glasses could cause you to do that which you did.
Zorder: El me?
Schnuff: El you
check pm and
Have Fun

Folks thats it for me.
Hope to post again at the end of next week.
Auf wiedersehen, Herr Schnuff!