It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

RevolutionSphere: Forget it.
blakstar: OK -- PM coming your way!
I don't want anymore, give it to someone else.
blakstar: OK -- PM coming your way!
RevolutionSphere: I don't want anymore, give it to someone else.
OK! :-)

Populous (Origin) still available to anyone who wants it! :-)
Post edited November 07, 2013 by blakstar
RevolutionSphere: I don't want anymore, give it to someone else.
blakstar: OK! :-)
Can i have it please?
Heh brand new account with rep 0 registered today... that's not suspicious... LOL
blakstar: OK! :-)
alien283: Can i have it please?
Given your rep, I'd normally say no, but I'll take a chance on you being a good forum member in future -- and since no-one else seems to want it I'll send it your way!

EDIT: But that's only because it's an Origin key!
Post edited November 07, 2013 by blakstar
skeletonbow: Heh brand new account with rep 0 registered today... that's not suspicious... LOL
Registered yesterday actually.
alien283: Can i have it please?
blakstar: Given your rep, I'd normally say no, but I'll take a chance on you being a good forum member in future -- and since no-one else seems to want it I'll send it your way!
Thank you very much!
Ill try my best in being a better member
Redeemed code, thanks again :)
Post edited November 07, 2013 by alien283
skeletonbow: Heh brand new account with rep 0 registered today... that's not suspicious... LOL
Actually, they are working their way back to zero after getting derepped. Not the most auspicious start. :/
Good morning :)
Leucius: Good morning :)
Good afternoon. ;)
IAmSinistar: Actually, they are working their way back to zero after getting derepped. Not the most auspicious start. :/
Yep, new member are running in circles with all this de-repping...
Good portion of the day relative to the position of the sun everyone! :)
IAmSinistar: Actually, they are working their way back to zero after getting derepped. Not the most auspicious start. :/
nadenitza: Yep, new member are running in circles with all this de-repping...
Yah, the rep system seems to be undergoing some abuse these days. It really should have accountability attached to it.
IAmSinistar: Yah, the rep system seems to be undergoing some abuse these days. It really should have accountability attached to it.
Here your +1 then :))
IAmSinistar: Yah, the rep system seems to be undergoing some abuse these days. It really should have accountability attached to it.
lemuria: Here your +1 then :))
Ta, have one in return. :)

But I'm not complaining for myself, as I haven't experienced any rep troubles. Of course, now that I say that...
I usually uprep lowrated posts if I don't find any reason for them to be so, but it's an annoying matter, that's for sure.