It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

cj13810: Enjoy. When I first got a copy of the witcher I downloaded it, installed it, got already with mountain dew then I found out my computer could not run it.
tAnt0: Well at least it wasn't as infuriating as my experience with the Witcher. When I got both parts I imediately downloaded them and started playing the first part. Got hooked on the game and finished it in 2-3 days so I can start the second part only to find out that my laptop couldn't run it -.-
Turn off antialiasing and ubersomething first. Even first game lagged for me but could run 2 fine tuned down. ;-)
Post edited November 06, 2013 by HenitoKisou
tAnt0: Well at least it wasn't as infuriating as my experience with the Witcher. When I got both parts I imediately downloaded them and started playing the first part. Got hooked on the game and finished it in 2-3 days so I can start the second part only to find out that my laptop couldn't run it -.-
HenitoKisou: Turn off antialiasing and ubersomething first. ;-)
AA and V-Sync must be closed. +1
HenitoKisou: Turn off antialiasing and ubersomething first. Even first game lagged for me but could run 2 fine tuned down. ;-)
I think I tried doing that, not sure. I'll probably try again. Thanks for the tip :)

HenitoKisou: Turn off antialiasing and ubersomething first. ;-)
lemuria: AA and V-Sync must be closed. +1
I'll try that too. Thank you as well :)
Post edited November 06, 2013 by tAnt0
sanchit117: Gute Nacht! Ich hoffe dass du einen gute Nacht hast!

Ist das richtig?

Funny thing is I'm doing my German homework atm xD
Schnuff: Yes, that was correct. Get your digital cookie. Now you can sit down, please :p
YEEE :D
high rated
Tried the new Humble Bundle "gifting" system and it seems to work alright. So here you go.

*The Lord of the Rings: War in the North
-https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=TbRKmdxqKy7UF2Z5
Post edited November 06, 2013 by Odonnell435
Odonnell435: Tried the new Humble Bundle "gifting" system and it seems to work alright. So here you go.

That will slow down potential ninjas and lurkers, people using scripts etc so no longer it's matter of ctrl+c ctrl+v. NR, already have it and +1 for you. ;-)
Odonnell435: Tried the new Humble Bundle "gifting" system and it seems to work alright. So here you go.

Nice drop but apparently redeemed by a lurker.

Momo1991: Nice drop but apparently redeemed by a lurker.
Huh -- so much so slowing them down!

EDIT: Sorry everyone! That probably sounded a tad too bitter! :-)
Post edited November 06, 2013 by blakstar
blakstar: Huh -- so much so slowing them down!

EDIT: Sorry everyone! That probably sounded a tad too bitter! :-)
Hey, check your PM for a question regarding being bitter... (got it by following the various thread commentary)
cj13810: the witcher is still open to whoever wants it. the first guy that wanted it got a copy from some one else
I was offline when u must have pm'd.
Nope i did not get it from someone else.
thanks for the giveaway anyways :)
How do you know it was redeemed?

When I click it, it says "Redeem your gift!" and asks for name and email.

I did click the link earlier to see how it looked, but didn't redeem it. I hope I didn't mess things up.
Post edited November 06, 2013 by adambiser
adambiser: How do you know if was redeemed?

I did click the link earlier to see how it looked, but didn't redeem it. I hope I didn't mess things up.
Well it's something I'd like to try so I clicked the link but then it told me it had been redeemed... yanno elves and adventures ;-p

Momo1991: Well it's something I'd like to try so I clicked the link but then it told me it had been redeemed... yanno elves and adventures ;-p
i have the bundle , i gave a game :

nor the gift url , nor this one , told me it has been redeemed o_O ; i should have miss something ...

even in my humble librabry the game i gave away is still "giftable" ......
Post edited November 06, 2013 by DyNaer

Momo1991: Well it's something I'd like to try so I clicked the link but then it told me it had been redeemed... yanno elves and adventures ;-p
Hmm... maybe I somehow locked the url then... that sucks. I just wanted to see how the thing worked and figured it would let me cancel.

:(
Momo1991:
This is what I see when I click it... is this what you see?
Attachments:
hb.png (9 Kb)
Post edited November 06, 2013 by adambiser
adambiser: Hmm... maybe I somehow locked the url then... that sucks. I just wanted to see how the thing worked and figured it would let me cancel.

:(
Momo1991:
adambiser: This is what I see when I click it... is this what you see?
Hey, no worries - I just thought NINJA! Sweet ;-) But do I need it? Nope. Enjoy and no need to apologize!