It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Jesus Christ, Mary and Joseph! The new HB rocks my socks!
nadenitza: Jesus Christ, Mary and Joseph! The new HB rocks my socks!
has it done anything to a body part that rhymes with sock because ill have fifty of them if so!

*...realises thinking aloud again. dons tinfoil brain-brace, runs away like crab!
Post edited November 05, 2013 by Sachys
Meh, another Steam only. There's nothing humble about Steam.
Sachys: has it done anything to a body part that rhymes with socks because ill have fifty of them if so!

*...realises thinking aloud again. dons tinfoil brain-brace, runs away like crab!
HAhahaha : D
DeMignon: Meh, another Steam only. There's nothing humble about Steam.
Nothing new, still better than origin imho :P
Sachys: has it done anything to a body part that rhymes with socks because ill have fifty of them if so!

nadenitza: HAhahaha : D
*scuttles out from hermit cave
Well?
Trid: Nothing new, still better than origin imho :P
True ;-)
Sorry to say this; But I really hope this thread dies out.
As of late, I've been keeping a track of those who claimed codes from here.
Many are there same, just lurking in the shadows pressing F5 to find the next code.
In the spirit of all kindness, that's not the way to pull it.. It ruins the entire idea of the Ninja.
I've been having some PM exchanges with other users, and we've come the conclusion that the basic idea of this thread is dead.
No codes can be left naked as there will always be a F5'er out there.
Make a GA thread instead, seems like the best way to be a nice guy.
Laziter: Sorry to say this; But I really hope this thread dies out.
Many are there same, just lurking in the shadows pressing F5 to find the next code.
In the spirit of all kindness, that's not the way to pull it.. It ruins the entire idea of the Ninja.
I've been having some PM exchanges with other users, and we've come the conclusion that the basic idea of this thread is dead.
People do leave codes naked, and lurkers grab them. That's just the nature of it all since the beginning. At least that's how I see it. We advise people to do it one a first reply. That's still being a good fast ninja and still showing yourself instead of being an F5 lurker.
Why do you care so much who redeems the codes? So what if people are out there F5'ing to death, it's all in good fun. Let them have their fun.
fluent2332: Why do you care so much who redeems the codes? So what if people are out there F5'ing to death, it's all in good fun. Let them have their fun.
Because undeserving people tend to get the code, some people just sit here and take codes left and right without even ever thinking about playing the game so the game goes to waste
niniendowarrior: People do leave codes naked, and lurkers grab them. That's just the nature of it all since the beginning. At least that's how I see it. We advise people to do it one a first reply. That's still being a good fast ninja and still showing yourself instead of being an F5 lurker.
That's true, but lately alot of new users just pop up out of nowhere claiming a code.
Just go back in this thread to find rather new users claiming one code after another.
That's no ninja tactic, that's leeching off from other other peoples kindness.
fluent2332: Why do you care so much who redeems the codes? So what if people are out there F5'ing to death, it's all in good fun. Let them have their fun.
Elvin37: Because undeserving people tend to get the code, some people just sit here and take codes left and right without even ever thinking about playing the game so the game goes to waste
ditto.
Elvin37: Because undeserving people tend to get the code, some people just sit here and take codes left and right without even ever thinking about playing the game so the game goes to waste
Who are you to say they are undeserving? So people like to sit here and take codes, that's the whole point of the thread. Now, if they don't play the game, that's a waste, but you can't police everyone who gets the codes. I'm sure the majority of the people who redeem the codes at least play the games a bit. Otherwise, what's the point?
Laziter:
Thats been brought up before mate. First reply is the way forward with this thread. No need for it to die if gifters are aware anf frugal - though I have long shared your concerns!