It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

kkreo: COD complex!?Welp,the only thing i dont like about the new cod is that there is no 4 player splitscreen(not even in multi)
http://img.pandawhale.com/31248-Cod-meme-OabE.jpeg
I was like WTF when my cousin hit me with these ;d
kkreo: COD complex!?Welp,the only thing i dont like about the new cod is that there is no 4 player splitscreen(not even in multi)
My friend told me about this game is 28gb (Wtf!) Old graphic engines, textures bla bla and 28gb ? Is it joke or somethings ?

figgymanna: All redeemable on Steam
TwisterBE: *GONE*
Amazing drops and i wasn't here... +1
Post edited November 05, 2013 by lemuria
Hello my good friends! Hope you have a finger lickin good day thus far!
niniendowarrior: Hello my good friends! Hope you have a finger lickin good day thus far!
Actually, yes, my dinner consisted in fried mini-eggs with tomato and ham, all on bread slices, no forks necessary.
niniendowarrior: Hello my good friends! Hope you have a finger lickin good day thus far!
rodrolliv: Actually, yes, my dinner consisted in fried mini-eggs with tomato and ham, all on bread slices, no forks necessary.
That's not finger lickin good! Where's the KFC bucket?
rodrolliv: Actually, yes, my dinner consisted in fried mini-eggs with tomato and ham, all on bread slices, no forks necessary.
niniendowarrior: That's not finger lickin good! Where's the KFC bucket?
here?
Attachments:
Post edited November 05, 2013 by Elrinda
niniendowarrior: That's not finger lickin good! Where's the KFC bucket?
Elrinda: here?
I dispute that kcal figure!!! Not accurate!!!
niniendowarrior: I dispute that kcal figure!!! Not accurate!!!
but it's only 345 kcal!
Missing a few zeros from the end!
Elrinda: but it's only 345 kcal!
Made by anti-establishment conspiracy theorists!!! My gut tells me that if you want to get slim, you should be taking in KFC daily!
niniendowarrior: My gut tells me that if you want to get slim, you should be taking in KFC daily!
My mind tells me that if I was taking KFC daily, I would also have a talking gut...
niniendowarrior: My gut tells me that if you want to get slim, you should be taking in KFC daily!
JMich: My mind tells me that if I was taking KFC daily, I would also have a talking gut...
It helps to have a second opinion!
I can't breathe!!!
I just saw this things on humble facebook page.
Attachments:
lol.jpg (74 Kb)
lemuria: I can't breathe!!!
I just saw this things on humble facebook page.
haha
BangBros fTw!
EDIT: Wrong thread xD
Post edited November 05, 2013 by tAnt0