It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Awww I am disappointed I didn't get a happy birthday from lemuria, how could you do this to me lemuria haha
Post edited November 03, 2013 by Elvin37
Postmortem: one must die Extended Scythe Cut gift you are trying to accept has been sent to the member murican.

Silent ninja.
Post edited November 03, 2013 by lugum
Now when I could grab the key in time Desura suddenly is broken to me so I can't even go to activate or settings option... -.-
lugum: Postmortem: one must die Extended Scythe Cut gift you are trying to accept has been sent to the member murican.

Silent ninja.
Thanks for posting that, Lugum. It's nice to not have to try it out to know it's taken. Looked like quite the fun game too!
high rated
Another Desura code.
Survivor Squad this time, to use the code you need to think backwards.
KD71U-J74YY-9GINO-RBD5Z-DLQDQ

Edit: Forgot to paste the code.. LOL
Post edited November 03, 2013 by Laziter
lugum: Postmortem: one must die Extended Scythe Cut gift you are trying to accept has been sent to the member murican.

Silent ninja.
murican - another of xenatar / sokuks aliases
Elvin37: Awww I am disappointed I didn't get a happy birthday from lemuria, how could you do this to me lemuria haha
Sorry i was working on some websites. Happy Birthday!!, you getting older and celebrate .. it's interesting :)) :p. that was joke, i hope you will be rich on your new age :)
Thanks for the Drop Laziter +1
Elvin37: Awww I am disappointed I didn't get a happy birthday from lemuria, how could you do this to me lemuria haha
lemuria: Sorry i was working on some websites. Happy Birthday!!, you getting older and celebrate .. it's interesting :)) :p. that was joke, i hope you will be rich on your new age :)
Thanks what kind of website work do you do? sounds interesting
lemuria: Sorry i was working on some websites. Happy Birthday!!, you getting older and celebrate .. it's interesting :)) :p. that was joke, i hope you will be rich on your new age :)
Elvin37: Thanks what kind of website work do you do? sounds interesting
Working on just gym center website.
Elvin37: Thanks what kind of website work do you do? sounds interesting
lemuria: Working on just gym center website.
I see that's pretty cool so you build the whole site from ground up? or are you working as an admin or creating a sign up feature etc?
Evening

+1 for the drops
lemuria: Working on just gym center website.
Elvin37: I see that's pretty cool so you build the whole site from ground up? or are you working as an admin or creating a sign up feature etc?
Unfortinately yes, i have small advertisement, tech company. I try to leave this job but i can't. there are lots of work. :/ (i'll be tattooist if i can leave this job)
Elvin37: I see that's pretty cool so you build the whole site from ground up? or are you working as an admin or creating a sign up feature etc?
lemuria: Unfortinately yes, i have small advertisement, tech company. I try to leave this job but i can't. there are lots of work. :/ (i'll be tattooist if i can leave this job)
I see so you are a pretty good artist then? that's good I hope you manage to make your dream come true
lemuria: Unfortinately yes, i have small advertisement, tech company. I try to leave this job but i can't. there are lots of work. :/ (i'll be tattooist if i can leave this job)
Elvin37: I see so you are a pretty good artist then? that's good I hope you manage to make your dream come true
I don't think so, i saw lots of good artist. I'm just like goblin and they like ent when i stay with them on the same line :))) Actually its not dream for me. I just bored my job, i spent my 12 years for this job, just need change my life. Thanks for your good wishes.