It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Spinorial: :-)

Also, great drop! Need to check this one out sometime, had my eye on it since the groupee it was in.
innerring: Do you want it now? Have both Steam and Desura codes.
I am looking for steam key :)
This is pretty sad http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/129242-Blackwell-Deception-Giveaway-Goes-Bad-30-000-Steam-Keys-Stolen

Also, great drop! Need to check this one out sometime, had my eye on it since the groupee it was in.
I'f you've got a Steam Key left I'd quite like it.
Thanks, but I've been lucky already, and I do believe sulc and Stooner had me beat by quite the margin ;)

won't say no to the desura one, came to like that place recently :P
Spinorial: Thanks, but I've been lucky already, and I do believe sulc and Stooner had me beat by quite the margin ;)
Thank you.. I know I wasn't asked but I'll pass on this. ;p
That is sad indeed.
A free game actually being stolen, that says something about morale.
Laziter: That is sad indeed.
I don't understand what is wrong with people these days extremely greedy if you ask me I see it everywhere even in these forums

Edit: example, OH! something is being given away for free! therefore I must own it! despite not even going to play it! rather let it rot in my library then have some one else that actually wants to play it get it!
Post edited November 01, 2013 by Elvin37
Spinorial: Thanks, but I've been lucky already, and I do believe sulc and Stooner had me beat by quite the margin ;)
I didn't write that the first to reply will get it.

Can't decide so here it is:
Eleusis Desura K??WZ-DFMJK-MLXW4-XP001-2FCN1

?? = EA's infamous space RPG trilogy
innerring: I didn't write that the first to reply will get it.

Can't decide so here it is:
Eleusis Desura K??WZ-DFMJK-MLXW4-XP001-2FCN1

?? = EA's infamous space RPG trilogy
Mass Effect ^^

NR but +1
Post edited November 01, 2013 by simon_vd
Laziter: That is sad indeed.
Elvin37: I don't understand what is wrong with people these days extremely greedy if you ask me I see it everywhere even in these forums
I can't (and won't) talk about people here.
My experience here is quite good. People take some and give some, maybe not in equal amounts, but it's the thought that counts.
That being said, I do know of people who just pick everything that's free, even turn to piracy for the same.
I'll be the first to admit to piracy in a limited way; I've downloaded games if no demo was released, try before buy is my motto. If I liked the game, a purchase was made. If not, the game was deleted.
Elvin37: I don't understand what is wrong with people these days extremely greedy if you ask me I see it everywhere even in these forums
Laziter: I can't (and won't) talk about people here.
My experience here is quite good. People take some and give some, maybe not in equal amounts, but it's the thought that counts.
That being said, I do know of people who just pick everything that's free, even turn to piracy for the same.
I'll be the first to admit to piracy in a limited way; I've downloaded games if no demo was released, try before buy is my motto. If I liked the game, a purchase was made. If not, the game was deleted.
Isn't that what steam is... a rental service. hehe
I actually bought hundreds of games, and played only a fraction of them... and only beat a fraction of those.
So the ones I played.. could be considered demos.. shame I all ready paid for them.

I'm about to beat my first gog game (out of 100+ owned).... The Book of Unwritten Tales. 6 hours in, phew.
Laziter: I can't (and won't) talk about people here.
gbaz69: Isn't that what steam is... a rental service. hehe
I actually bought hundreds of games, and played only a fraction of them... and only beat a fraction of those.
So the ones I played.. could be considered demos.. shame I all ready paid for them.

I'm about to beat my first gog game (out of 100+ owned).... The Book of Unwritten Tales. 6 hours in, phew.
At least you paid for the games :)
I'm not affraid to admit that my approach is faulty, actually just a bad excuse at best.
BUT, I'm always paying in the end. Downloading games illegally is my last resort, most developers put out demos, so that kinda takes care of it it the end. In 6 years (that's how long I've been on Steam) I've downloaded about 4 games that had no demo. 3 of them was bought after, the last one got deleted.
gbaz69: Isn't that what steam is... a rental service. hehe

Laziter: At least you paid for the games :)
I'm not affraid to admit that my approach is faulty, actually just a bad excuse at best.
BUT, I'm always paying in the end. Downloading games illegally is my last resort, most developers put out demos, so that kinda takes care of it it the end. In 6 years (that's how long I've been on Steam) I've downloaded about 4 games that had no demo. 3 of them was bought after, the last one got deleted.
I often borrow pc games from my library. :/ That how/why I came to gog, a lot of the games at my library are oldies, that didn't run on my pc.

The best thing is, they have an online catalogue I can reserve stuff at :D. I'm going to look for the original 2 monkey islands tonight.
Laziter: At least you paid for the games :)
No, it's not a bad excuse it's actually a sane and rational thing, and i support ya couse am basically doing it like you - download the game for free, play to see what it looks like and if i like it buy it. Although recently i don't even get to play most of the stuff i downloaded "illegally"... i dunno how can that be described :P Nowadays we got so much cheap sources to buy games we pretty much get em for free :P (bundles and 80% steam discounts to name a few). I stopped pre-ordering games and buying day one tho, specially AAA titles - not only it's tad more expensive but if the game ends up being a sucky one, despite a huge hype it's surrounded you end up screwed....