It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

U6YFTDTK
niniendowarrior: Do not worry. They are protected by a team fortress!
skeletonbow: That may be true but don't forget there is an opposing force building up and when they launch their attack it could be a total day of defeat unless they launch a counter strike quickly enough. Even then that could totally fail and ricochet back on them.
We would have to find the counterstrike source to use it or we'd be stuck in the lost coast with a half life again. I'd shiver at the thought of a global offensive. Let's hope we don't get an alien swarm, or else we could be in total condition zero!
Just ordered a Logitech G600 to replace the crappy Razer Naga Epic MMO I bought last year. $62, not a bad deal for 2:30am :)
skeletonbow: Just ordered a Logitech G600 to replace the crappy Razer Naga Epic MMO I bought last year. $62, not a bad deal for 2:30am :)
I use good old cheap mice alongside cheapo keyboards. Seems to work.
Post edited November 01, 2013 by niniendowarrior
skeletonbow: Just ordered a Logitech G600 to replace the crappy Razer Naga Epic MMO I bought last year. $62, not a bad deal for 2:30am :)
Nice mouse! Do you play MMOs?
Realms of Arkania 1-2.

https://secure.gog.com/redeem/u6rq6vyw
VampiroAlhazred: Nice mouse! Do you play MMOs?
Not really, I mostly play TCS/FPS, RTS, RPG games but I like a lot of other genres as well. I just started playing Path of Exile tonight however and think it's alright so far. Need to play for a few days to see what the overall vibe is after settling in. I'm a power user and like me lots of buttons, dials and whiz bangs to assign all sorts of functions to, macros, etc. :)
— x —
Post edited November 03, 2013 by Azrael360
Azrael360: I don't know if this was posted before, but here you can get a free Steam key for Blackwell Deception:
http://www.bmtmicro.com/steamkeys/getkey.jsp
Yup, promo is over now though. Oh, that's a different one... the one that's over was putting it in your cart and entering "boo" as the promo code. This one appears to be active still for Steam
Post edited November 01, 2013 by skeletonbow
G2Z0A-82NGR-G80KM
drxenija: G2Z0A-82NGR-G80KM
Blackwell Deception is hot today. :)
Protoss: http://www.gog.com/redeem/U64QCDXU

Realms of Arkania 1+2, from the site test
Thanks for the game :D
Sachys: Cheers again for the drop NameGoo! - though after this afternoon, i dont think ill be bothering again (site has had more glitches since!)

Edit: OKAY! - DAMMIT!
Edit#2 - who redeemed that one Trid re posted btw?
NameGoo: What happened?
No one as of yet, I PMed Trid about that but I don't think he's online right now.
Well, my IP is still banned so I can visit forum only every few hours when I have access to different PC. It's pain.
YellowAries: U6YFTDTK
Thank you! My first ninja <cheers>
NameGoo: What happened?
No one as of yet, I PMed Trid about that but I don't think he's online right now.
Trid: Well, my IP is still banned so I can visit forum only every few hours when I have access to different PC. It's pain.
LOL so nobody redeem it? xD

edit: ah it's redeemed. What was the code?
Post edited November 01, 2013 by simon_vd