It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

(We secretly swapped niniendowarrior's generic brand coffee with Foldgers sausages, lets see if he notices...) :)
skeletonbow: (We secretly swapped niniendowarrior's generic brand coffee with Foldgers sausages, lets see if he notices...) :)
*gasp* *gasp*

I was left 4 dead with only a half life!!!
So what was the last part in Trid's code? I noticed his first three posts / parts earlier but not the 4th. So I wonder if it was hidden somehow (how?) in one of his later posts.
skeletonbow: (We secretly swapped niniendowarrior's generic brand coffee with Foldgers sausages, lets see if he notices...) :)
considering they both go in his morning enema anyway...
Sachys: considering they both go in his morning enema anyway...
That's a pretty crappy situation there...
niniendowarrior: *gasp* *gasp*

and you took a portal to end-up there ;)
Post edited November 01, 2013 by DyNaer
DProject: So what was the last part in Trid's code? I noticed his first three posts / parts earlier but not the 4th. So I wonder if it was hidden somehow (how?) in one of his later posts.
Yarp! As was the order!
Braussie: That's a pretty crappy situation there...
Where do you think i get my ammo?!
Post edited November 01, 2013 by Sachys
DProject: So what was the last part in Trid's code? I noticed his first three posts / parts earlier but not the 4th. So I wonder if it was hidden somehow (how?) in one of his later posts.
The first rule of fight club is... :)
Well if only he wouldn't sit around playing XCOM: Enema Unknown so much in the morning!
Post edited November 01, 2013 by skeletonbow

DyNaer: and you took a portal to end-up there ;)
it was a portal filled with DOTA 2 keys!
niniendowarrior: it was a portal filled with DOTA 2 keys!
Although, probably necessary to preserve life on Earth, or we'd all be swimming in DOTA2 keys. :)
Sachys: Where do you think i get my ammo?!
I have no clue where you get half your crap from. I figured you pulled it out your arse somehow.

Lol I see what you did there :P
niniendowarrior: it was a portal filled with DOTA 2 keys!
skeletonbow: Although, probably necessary to preserve life on Earth, or we'd all be swimming in DOTA2 keys. :)
Do not worry. They are protected by a team fortress!

drxenija: Lol I see what you did there :P
Don't worry... The valve will eventually close his puns off. But he still survived his half-life as a free man..
niniendowarrior: Do not worry. They are protected by a team fortress!
That may be true but don't forget there is an opposing force building up and when they launch their attack it could be a total day of defeat unless they launch a counter strike quickly enough. Even then that could totally fail and ricochet back on them.