It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

simon_vd: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ArCuvNEwU0
Now that's why I love GOG/CDP Red.
Yeah, that's awesome. I read the CEO's blog remarks earlier today and put WItcher 3 on the #1 slot of my wishlist as a result. Going to watch the video now, thanks for posting! +1
Awesome video, I really liked how he sounds totally genuine and "gets it" WRT DRM. I totally agree with everything he said 200%. In fact, I think I might pay full price for the game when it comes out instead of doing my usual waiting for sales due to game backlog. :)
Post edited October 31, 2013 by skeletonbow
U6K2APV6

expires today on GOG RoA 1+2
Just checked it now and code still is valid... dunno who blocked it.
Trid: Just checked it now and code still is valid... dunno who blocked it.
How do we enter it?
I still get Invalid code.
skeletonbow: I still get Invalid code.
Same here, with each one of the 16 possible combinations. :D
Thespian*: Same here, with each one of the 16 possible combinations. :D
LOL, I contemplated that and thought "naw, it's not worth it" without knowing what game it is :)
skeletonbow: LOL, I contemplated that and thought "naw, it's not worth it" without knowing what game it is :)
But you do know it's "Lone Survivor" now, don't you? O_o

Have to go, have a nice Halloween weekend, Ninjas! :)
Post edited October 31, 2013 by Thespian*
simon_vd: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ArCuvNEwU0
Now that's why I love GOG/CDP Red.
<3 GOG and CDPR
skeletonbow: LOL, I contemplated that and thought "naw, it's not worth it" without knowing what game it is :)
Thespian*: But you do know it's "Lone Survivor" now, don't you? O_o

Have to go, have a nice Halloween weekend, Ninjas! :)
Happy Halloween!
You didn't see anything!

skeletonbow: I still get Invalid code.
Yea, seems some1 is blocking the code for some1 else... I alrdy got banned on my main PC cuz of refreshing it...
Sorry, can't do much about it, Torchlight 1 code as apology for situation K5XZ-4TGJ-EY3W-SKPU it's the only thing I can do. But I bet almost all have it anyway ;/
Trid: Yea, seems some1 is blocking the code for some1 else... I alrdy got banned on my main PC cuz of refreshing it...
Sorry, can't do much about it, Torchlight 1 code as apology for situation K5XZ-4TGJ-EY3W-SKPU it's the only thing I can do. But I bet almost all have it anyway ;/
+1 for free game giveaway. All ready got it, good luck to the soul that doesn't all ready have TL1.
Trid: Yea, seems some1 is blocking the code for some1 else... I alrdy got banned on my main PC cuz of refreshing it...
Banned howso? I refreshed it quite a bit and didn't notice anything happen. If you can get banned for refreshing codes though then we shouldn't be doing it or doing things that encourage others to do it I imagine.
skeletonbow: Banned howso? I refreshed it quite a bit and didn't notice anything happen. If you can get banned for refreshing codes though then we shouldn't be doing it or doing things that encourage others to do it I imagine.
If you do this to fast in fixed amount of time you will get IP ban, it's hard to get it if you try different codes.