It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: howd ya mean?
HenitoKisou: It doesn't show if it was redeemed or not, just saying invalid code. You can refresh page, clear cache and can be still persistent for some people.
jmich already said try pressing shift+f5 to refresh the page and see if that changes it to "code already used"

could eb the code is still locked though
l0rdtr3k: I'm trying to reddem the codes posted here and just says"invalid code"
Happens when someone locks it, or soon after it's been redeemed. Later it changes to the standard Used message.
NameGoo: Outlast
sevae: Thanks again!
Happy Halloween!
high rated
Here's a Steam key for Warlock: Master of the Arcane

Seven Six Nine Golf Kilo - November Xray Zulu Mike Six - Seven Mike November Eight Alpha

Enjoy, and kindly report back once it is claimed.

edit - gone
Post edited October 31, 2013 by Fumarole
Sachys: jmich already said try pressing shift+f5 to refresh the page and see if that changes it to "code already used"
I've tried the force refresh (Ctrl+F5 in Firefox) with the previous code and the Outlast one and still shows both as invalid.

Sachys: could eb the code is still locked though
Sevae got it.
Post edited October 31, 2013 by Thespian*
Well, I'm off for a bit before the "irredeemable code"thing gets any more depressing. Cheers again NameGoo!
Fumarole: Here's a Steam key for Warlock: Master of the Arcane

Seven Six Nine Golf Kilo - November Xray Zulu Mike Six - Seven Mike November Eight Alpha

Got it thanks. ;-)
Fumarole: Here's a Steam key for Warlock: Master of the Arcane

Aaaand it's ninjad!

Thanks and +1 on their behalf :P
For fastest ninja a REALMS OF ARKANIA 1+2
U62Z75BV
HenitoKisou: It doesn't show if it was redeemed or not, just saying invalid code. You can refresh page, clear cache and can be still persistent for some people.
Thespian*: Yeah, that's my case. Sort of annoying. :D
I think I figured it out... If you want to avoid the "Invalid Code" message, you have to give NameGoo some candies first!
VampiroAlhazred: I think I figured it out... If you want to avoid the "Invalid Code" message, you have to give NameGoo some candies first!
Gooey ones? :)
"What's going on with that radio?"
NameGoo: "What's going on with that radio?"
Which one, Radio Ga Ga?
NameGoo: "What's going on with that radio?"
truhlik77: Which one, Radio Ga Ga?
And here I thought it was about Silent Hill :P
VampiroAlhazred: I think I figured it out... If you want to avoid the "Invalid Code" message, you have to give NameGoo some candies first!
skeletonbow: Gooey ones? :)
The gooeyier the better!
Post edited October 31, 2013 by NameGoo