It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

NameGoo: Outlast
+1, NR as I wouldn't enjoy it as much as everyone else.
Schnuff: OK OK
i changed back into my old costume (its not dry yet)
Green balloon? :p
Damn, tried to lock it, too late. Hope a true fan of the creepy gets to play it. Thanks :-)

\/ Like him :(
Post edited October 31, 2013 by Spinorial
DAMN!
Thespian*: NOOOO! Mine are brand-new...

... well, almost brand-new...

... you won't realize the difference...

... and I have them at a nice discount!
Hammering Stan in the coffin in MI2 is one of my favorite moments ever in an adventure game lol.

Schnuff: Now you have hurt my feelings sniff
Sorry pink? Hippo. Pink? What kind of sorcery is this?
Post edited October 31, 2013 by innerring
Thanks again!
why isn't the redeem function working?
l0rdtr3k: why isn't the redeem function working?
howd ya mean?
I'm trying to reddem the codes posted here and just says"invalid code"
Sachys: howd ya mean?
It doesn't show if it was redeemed or not, just saying invalid code. You can refresh page, clear cache and can be still persistent for some people.
Post edited October 31, 2013 by HenitoKisou
Schnuff: OK OK
i changed back into my old costume (its not dry yet)
I like that avatar, PINK Hippo!

(the color and the quote finally match! Woohoo!) :D
Invalid Code, instead of "Code Already Used".
l0rdtr3k: I'm trying to reddem the codes posted here and just says"invalid code"
l0rdtr3k:
If someone tests the code and leaves the page sit there without clicking cancel or accepting, it might lock it for them for some time until they do I think.
NameGoo: The weather excuse is bullshit, no offense. I remember trick or treating in my ski suit and still amassing three grocery bags worth of candy. People are getting soft...
Braussie: I lived 10 miles from the closest town, so weather did hinder things... But we still hit at least 8 places before the blizzard was done. We had a blizzard every Halloween for a few years growing up :) I think it was 3-4 ft of snow overnight. Being from Canada, you know what that's like. It's not as cold in Minnesota :)
Yeah. I don't remember much snow on Halloween, but it almost always was bitterly cold.
HenitoKisou: It doesn't show if it was redeemed or not, just saying invalid code. You can refresh page, clear cache and can be still persistent for some people.
Yeah, that's my case. Sort of annoying. :D