It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thespian*: The issue for me is that the engine sometimes returns "invalid code" even several hours after the code has been redeemed by someone (I've checked old codes posted -not freebie ones- to make sure)
Thespian*: The issue for me is that the engine sometimes returns "invalid code" even several hours after the code has been redeemed by someone (I've checked old codes posted -not freebie ones- to make sure)
Yeah, that also happens to me..
(I just checked the GK with hope, said "invalid" followed by "used" few seconds later ;p)
gbaz69: now it says all ready redeemed :P, gratz whoever got it.
Stooner: Yeah, that also happens to me..
(I just checked the GK with hope, said "invalid" followed by "used" few seconds later ;p)
To me is still "invalid code" :D

Too many gremlims messing with the engine forum, I guess. :p
Post edited October 31, 2013 by Thespian*
Both game (Sanitarium and GK1) I discussed today was dropped here by NameGoo. And I missed both of them. What a miserable ninja am I :). Rather go home to take little wine.
+rep
Thespian*: Too many gremlims messing with the engine forum, I guess. :p
GOGbears!
truhlik77: Both game (Sanitarium and GK1) I discussed today was dropped here by NameGoo. And I missed both of them. What a miserable ninja am I :). Rather go home to take little wine.
+rep
Every time Namegoo gives something, every time I loose it :D
I remamber again Questo for Glory XD
Stooner: Yeah, that also happens to me..
Thespian*: To me is still "invalid code" :D

Too many gremlims messing with the engine forum, I guess. :p
indeed now it does again :D
Bring on the SLAM~!
NameGoo: Are you sure? I just tried the link myself and it says "invalid code".
A redeemed code shows "Code already used". A locked code returns invalid code. A code that is redeemed probably does return invalid code for the locked period.

It just means that if you get an invalid code, try again a bit later ;)
Attachments:
capture.jpg (17 Kb)
Thespian*: Too many gremlims messing with the engine forum, I guess. :p
Sachys: GOGbears!
So that's the game they play when they aren't holding the world over their heads! :p
truhlik77: Both game (Sanitarium and GK1) I discussed today was dropped here by NameGoo. And I missed both of them. What a miserable ninja am I :). Rather go home to take little wine.
+rep
http://garfield.com/uploads/strips/2013-10-22.jpg
JMich: A redeemed code shows "Code already used". A locked code returns invalid code. A code that is redeemed probably does return invalid code for the locked period.

Our friendly GOG- tech is on hand today ;-) Hi JMich!
JMich: A redeemed code shows "Code already used". A locked code returns invalid code. A code that is redeemed probably does return invalid code for the locked period.
That makes sense... perhaps if we both try the same used code, the one who used second will get an "invalid code"...
Post edited October 31, 2013 by Stooner
hehe :D

Have no means to take a snapshot (public PC), but that same code still returns "invalid code" to me...

(someone knows a portable snapshot program? -to use it from a USB stick without need to install it-)
Post edited October 31, 2013 by Thespian*
thme: Realms of Arkania 1 + 2.

u6w7554x
I got this one, thanks.
Momo1991: Our friendly GOG- tech is on hand today ;-) Hi JMich!
Hello to you too Momo. Ninja thread is usually too hectic for me, thus why I don't participate that much.