It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Punished_Snake: Invalid :(
same here, does that mean it was all ready redeemed? (sorry im new to all this)
dang! Wanted only 3.

shouldn't be replying Sachys... ;p
Post edited October 31, 2013 by Stooner
gbaz69: same here, does that mean it was all ready redeemed? (sorry im new to all this)
Yup it does :)
I preferred when GOG engine did tell between "invalid code" and "code already used"

Stooner: dang! Wanted only 3.
Same here. ;)
Post edited October 31, 2013 by Thespian*
Invalid means code is locked. Try again later, or see who will thank NameGoo.
So we can use this to grab 1 and 2? I only need 2 and 3 :P
Stooner:
Also true - sadly.
Thespian*: I preferred when GOG engine did tell between "invalid code" and "code already used"
Still do.
Thespian*: I preferred when GOG engine did tell between "invalid code" and "code already used"
Still does actually. When code is locked, it returns invalid. Then of course you have to assume the poster posted a proper code, not an invalid one.
many +1s to NameGoo :D
Stooner: Still do.
JMich: Still does actually. When code is locked, it returns invalid. Then of course you have to assume the poster posted a proper code, not an invalid one.
Thanks for the info, I guess I've seen too many "invalid codes" lately. :D

arr0whead: many +1s to NameGoo :D
My uprepping finger is working non-stop today. :D
Post edited October 31, 2013 by Thespian*
Cheers to NameGoo for all the generous gifts, especially the GK trilogy - greatest adventures ever!
Post edited October 31, 2013 by mondo84

Thespian*: Same here. ;)
Ah, I own GK1, would I even been able to redeem that code?
It would of gave me 2 games, and a code for the one I all ready had right?
Thespian*: Thanks for the info, I guess I've seen too many "invalid codes" lately. :D
Well, that's a good thing, still gives hope... bad is when you see "code already used".
Geez, new Indie Gala with GOG game! :O