It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream
NR not fast enough but thanks that was generous +1
hmmmm, really tempting... but I think I'll pass...
Post edited October 31, 2013 by Stooner
Stooner: hmmmm, really tempting... but I'll pass...
Still here I see...
SirEyeball: NR not fast enough but thanks that was generous +1
vodo.net/bigbrother
NameGoo: Still here I see...
You see nothing. ;p
SirEyeball: NR not fast enough but thanks that was generous +1
Stooner: vodo.net/bigbrother
Stooner: You see nothing. ;p
thanks but thats a steam code
Hey,
I digged up little money what can spend for one game from current promo. My winner will be picked from these 2:

Sanitarium
Spent few hours with this one in many years ago. I was impressed by depressing athmosphere. But have never finished it.

Gabriel Knight 1: Sins of the Fathers
I read lot about this one but never had chance to try it.

Can you please help me little with decision? I have dilema between unfinished bussiness and something I've never touched. Both games I beleive that worth for their money but winner may be only one. Which would you prefer? Or if you played both what did you enjoyed more?
Thanks
I went away for a few hours... and slept only for a few minutes..
Stooner: vodo.net/bigbrother

You see nothing. ;p
SirEyeball: thanks but thats a steam code
and?
Stooner: I went away for a few hours... and slept only for a few minutes..
SirEyeball: thanks but thats a steam code
Stooner: and?
The link provided was for GOG and I would rather have it here ;)
I got this thank you. +1
(I can't resist Cyberpunk games)
Post edited October 31, 2013 by lemuria
truhlik77: <snip>

Can you please help me little with decision? I have dilema between unfinished bussiness and something I've never touched. Both games I beleive that worth for their money but winner may be only one. Which would you prefer? Or if you played both what did you enjoyed more?
Thanks
I've played both but never finished either of them. I don't remember why I quit with Sanitarium, but I think I got pretty far into it. For GK1, I rage-quit near the end and just youtubed the ending. I enjoyed GK1 more but hated the chase part near the end.
truhlik77: Hey,
I digged up little money what can spend for one game from current promo. My winner will be picked from these 2:

Sanitarium
Spent few hours with this one in many years ago. I was impressed by depressing athmosphere. But have never finished it.

Gabriel Knight 1: Sins of the Fathers
I read lot about this one but never had chance to try it.

Thanks
Sanitarium. It is one of the greatest games ever :). As for GK1, I don't remember much about it, I've never finished it.
Post edited October 31, 2013 by blotunga
high rated
Hello there. I've just recieved a gift code for Realms of Arkania 1+2 available to reedem and add to your GOG game libary. And since I've already own it, I will share it :)
I've got it by participating in GOG download speed test here:

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/help_us_improve_your_download_speeds_and_get_a_free_game

You can also participate in the test and try to with this game yourself. If you weren't lucky to get it by yourself, here's the gift code:

U6FA65BG

Cheers!

EDIT: Already reedemed! Wohoo!
Post edited October 31, 2013 by defosh369
defosh369: Hello there. I've just recieved a gift code for Realms of Arkania 1+2 available to reedem and add to your GOG game libary. And since I've already own it, I will share it :)
I've got it by participating in GOG download speed test here:

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/help_us_improve_your_download_speeds_and_get_a_free_game

You can also participate in the test and try to with this game yourself. If you weren't lucky to get it by yourself, here's the gift code:

U6FA65BG

Cheers!
Got it, thank you! +1
high rated
I got one too u6ty657x here you go