It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

kkreo: They actually tell that Vernon got bit,Wayne's friend shot someone from Nate's group and Nate is a pureblood ass****
Ah shit, it's Wyatt not Wayne haha. I didn't realize I screwed that up.

I thought they only ever said they "lost" Vernon and that the "group fell apart after that". I Google'd to be sure and there seems to be a lot of debate as to whether he's dead or not.

Right, I meant to ask who it was that Wyatt's friend shot.

And I don't remember learning anything about Nate other than his role of "truck stop troll." I mean, that friend that Wyatt's friend shot. What's the deal with that? How has he survived seemingly on his own for that long in a truck of all things?

niniendowarrior: also would like to see how the 400 days crew integrate with season 2.
After typing all of this up and thinking about it more, I'm really hoping that she goes to the "safe haven" at some point and who you meet there depends on who you convinced to come with you.
Post edited October 30, 2013 by johnki
Saints Row 3 (steam)
http://wych.me.uk/gaming/pc/get-saints-row-3-on-steam-pc-free/
region locked (only works for UK)
Already have it but I can recommend for menacing purple... well you know what. ;-)

...and crazy sidequests, character customization FTW!.
Post edited October 30, 2013 by HenitoKisou
kkreo: They actually tell that Vernon got bit,Wayne's friend shot someone from Nate's group and Nate is a pureblood ass****
johnki: Ah shit, it's Wyatt not Wayne haha. I didn't realize I screwed that up.

I thought they only ever said they "lost" Vernon and that the "group fell apart after that". I Google'd to be sure and there seems to be a lot of debate as to whether he's dead or not.

Right, I meant to ask who it was that Wyatt's friend shot.

And I don't remember learning anything about Nate other than his role of "truck stop troll." I mean, that friend that Wyatt's friend shot. What's the deal with that? How has he survived seemingly on his own for that long in a truck of all things?

niniendowarrior: also would like to see how the 400 days crew integrate with season 2.
johnki: After typing all of this up and thinking about it more, I'm really hoping that she goes to the "safe haven" at some point and who you meet there depends on who you convinced to come with you.
Nate is also the guy who chased the 2 guys in the car, right? Wyatt?
Sachys: WELCOME TO... THE SPOILER THREAD!
Personally, I'd call it THE WALKING THREAD :-D
Sachys: WELCOME TO... THE SPOILER THREAD!
blakstar: Personally, I'd call it THE WALKING THREAD :-D
SPOILING DEAD!
I have to admit, I never really had any patience for it -- the only bit I actually saw had someone agonizing for ages over an infected person, and I was sitting there going "Look, he's dead anyway! Just shoot him and move on!"

EDIT: Maybe I'm just suffering from zombie fatigue -- they seem to be everywhere at present! :-)
Post edited October 30, 2013 by blakstar
Kronos_: Saints Row 3 (steam)
cheers - waiting to see if i get a code
Kronos_: Saints Row 3 (steam)
Thanks for letting us know!

Typical though, a nice, easy to get code, and I've already got a copy. When it comes to games I haven't got I have to jump through so many hoops that I usually don't bother! :-)
blakstar: Typical though, a nice, easy to get code, and I've already got a copy. When it comes to games I haven't got I have to jump through so many hoops that I usually don't bother! :-)
THATS WHERE I KNOW YOU FROM! CRUFTS!
blakstar: Typical though, a nice, easy to get code, and I've already got a copy. When it comes to games I haven't got I have to jump through so many hoops that I usually don't bother! :-)
Sachys: THATS WHERE I KNOW YOU FROM! CRUFTS!
What?
sanchit117: What?
<span class="podkreslenie"><span class="bold">WALLS!</span></span>
Anyone know of a hitman with reasonable rates? :-)
blakstar: Anyone know of a hitman with reasonable rates? :-)
Youre talking to him!
*loads up codename 47
I think you're *that* close to reigniting a dangerous subject with that little word! ;-)