It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Rodzaju: Access to the full game for a limited period (often approx 3 days).
A "try before you buy" kind of thing...
Sorapak: oh,I thought only MMOs had those :P
I think MMo's give them out like candy.
Some steam games give you a couple of passes when you buy the game.....
Azrael360: I still have available 1 guest pass for Red Orchestra 2 (Steam Gift).
Sorapak: noobish question maybe,but,what is a guest pass? :P
The guest pass I have lets you play the full version of the game for 3 complete days once it's activated.
Let me know if you're interested and it's yours...
So basically its a demo.
lugum: So basically its a demo.
Similar, but not entirely. It lets you get achievements, save, play online... etc., for 3 days. And I think it also unlocks trading cards too.

It's like a game subscription for 3 days, instead of unlimited.
Post edited October 27, 2013 by Azrael360
lugum: So basically its a demo.
Azrael360: Similar, but not entirely. It lets you get achievements, save, play online... etc., for 3 days. And I think it also unlocks trading cards too.

So it's trial :)
My friend joined the Steam Family beta group last night, but doesn't have it activated yet :/
sanchit117: My friend joined the Steam Family beta group last night, but doesn't have it activated yet :/
They'll activate it pretty quickly, probably within a business day or two. I signed up last weekend and was accepted on Mon or Tues. I added another account to the beta and that took about 2 business days as well.
Azrael360: Similar, but not entirely. It lets you get achievements, save, play online... etc., for 3 days. And I think it also unlocks trading cards too.

Trid: So it's trial :)
Yes.
Carmageddon Max Pack
FNG5RZQQ
Thanks very much lemuria, redeemed.

Much appreciated
Post edited October 27, 2013 by Huff
Huff: Thanks very much lemuria, redeemed.

Much appreciated
huff you changed your avatar since the last time we talked, or am i thinking of someone else mate?
Huff: Thanks very much lemuria, redeemed.

Much appreciated
chezybezy: huff you changed your avatar since the last time we talked, or am i thinking of someone else mate?
You must be thinking of someone else. This avatar of mine stays until GOG release Powermonger !
Sorapak: noobish question maybe,but,what is a guest pass? :P
Azrael360: The guest pass I have lets you play the full version of the game for 3 complete days once it's activated.
Let me know if you're interested and it's yours...
thank you for the offer :) But I was just curious and asked :)
sanchit117: My friend joined the Steam Family beta group last night, but doesn't have it activated yet :/
mharris: They'll activate it pretty quickly, probably within a business day or two. I signed up last weekend and was accepted on Mon or Tues. I added another account to the beta and that took about 2 business days as well.
Great :D
high rated
Hi everyone!

Haven't had much to give out recently, but now I hope I can rectify that a bit! :-)

Would anyone like a Desura Key for Survivor Squad?

First reply gets the key!