It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

simon_vd: XCOM that good?

@Crsldmc morning
Better ;)

Morning y'all and first +1 of the day for Sinistar XD
Thespian*: Didn't know about it. I like the theme, but I'm ambivalent about the art style (some screens I like, others not much). I love the title, though. ;)
Aye, the title is what hooked me originally. :) And since I'm from the early days of computing, abstract computer graphics really float my boat. Sparse lines and glowing polygons in a black void just scream "real computer" to me. :D

JMich: Would you consider bone splicing a part of genetics or medicine?
I'd say medicine in that case. Bone splicing is more like "splicing the mainbrace" in nautical terms, from an engineering aspect. Genetic splicing affects things in a far more fundamental way.
high rated
IAmSinistar: Let's warm up the morning with a little proper ninja'ng. Splice (Steam) key to the first ninja who can name a field other than genetics where the term "splicing" is used. (I know of at least three.)
Now that we're warm, a little something for the ever generous Sinistar. A copy of The Last Chapter of Man, check PM.
Post edited October 25, 2013 by DeMignon
DeMignon: Now that we're warm, a little something for the ever generous Sinistar. I've just bought you a copy of The Last Chapter of Man, check PM.
Thank you very much for this! What a lovely surprise out the blue, and a nice lead-in to the weekend. Your generosity is greatly appreciated, mate! I shall burn the world tonight in your honour. :)

EDIT: And now triock has sent me a key for Tiamat X! Seriously, you people are the best. Thanks to both of you, and indeed to all the forum regulars who make this such a great place to be.
Post edited October 25, 2013 by IAmSinistar
high rated
Hi ho,

To make it quick:
do anyone needs keys for:

Steam:
Burn Zombie Burn
Lucius

Desura:
Postmortem: One Must Die
Survivor Squad
Undead Legions
Schnuff: Hi ho,

To make it quick:

Steam:
Burn Zombie Burn
Lucius

Desura:
Survivor Squad
Undead Legions
Lucius

To make it quick:

Steam:
Burn Zombie Burn
Lucius

Desura:
Survivor Squad
Undead Legions
post mortem or undead legions desura :)
Post edited October 25, 2013 by lugum
Schnuff:
No, but thanks and +1.

To make it quick:

Steam:
Burn Zombie Burn
Lucius

Desura:
Survivor Squad
Undead Legions
I would like the burn zombie burn code :)
IAmSinistar: Very good! Game on the way. Splicing is also used in weaving, in carpentry, and in cinematography.
And in fiber optic communications. ;)
Thank you Schnuff +1.
To make this quick, +1 to the pink Hippo!

Also: UPREP DeMignon's POST!!! For Great Justice!
Post edited October 25, 2013 by Spinorial
high rated
Ok, all who wished for a game check pm
and here is:

Survivor Squad
Desura:
B46TJ-THE-4KCH3-PINK-2E59L-HIPPO-OL8Z4-RV5YF

(remove the pink Hippo)
Thanks and a magic +1 to
Schnuff
Schnuff: Ok, all who wished for a game check pm
and here is: