It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

sanchit117: Thanks :D
Elvin37: Hmm I could be wrong but I thought you grabbed organ trail yesterday too might be my eyes playing tricks on me
Hmm no I'm pretty sure I didn't ;)
Aniki: reply
Elrinda: Dropped it like it's hot, check PM ;)
Thank you!
Elvin37: Hmm I could be wrong but I thought you grabbed organ trail yesterday too might be my eyes playing tricks on me
sanchit117: Hmm no I'm pretty sure I didn't ;)
Sorry my bad then! must have been dreaming or something
sanchit117: Hmm no I'm pretty sure I didn't ;)
Elvin37: Sorry my bad then! must have been dreaming or something
No worries ;)
high rated
Okay as promised here's another giveaway.

Quote this message and reply with the guitarist who toured with Little Richard, made Strats famous, and became famous himself first in Europe and then went on to become hugely successful in the US.

HINT: he died at 27.

ALSO: This is for a steam key for Mafia II.
Leucius: Okay as promised here's another giveaway.

Quote this message and reply with the guitarist who toured with Little Richard, made Strats famous, and became famous himself first in Europe and then went on to become hugely successful in the US.

Jimmy Hendrix?

Good ol' Jimi

IShoot4lolz: Jimmy Hendrix?
Jimi Hendrix is the correct answer. I won't penalize you for misspelling his first name ;) Check your PM's in a minute.

Crsldmc: Good ol' Jimi
So close!
Post edited October 24, 2013 by Leucius
Many thanks for the code, friend! +1
IShoot4lolz: Many thanks for the code, friend! +1
You're quite welcome. I've heard good things about it, but I promised another giveaway so there it goes :) I hope you enjoy getting your mobster on!
IShoot4lolz: Jimmy Hendrix?
Leucius: Jimi Hendrix is the correct answer. I won't penalize you for misspelling his first name ;) Check your PM's in a minute.
Crsldmc: Good ol' Jimi
Leucius: So close!
Yup hehe, huge fan of him, sick guitar skills and his music, superb.

But I wasn't fast enough so.. fly on little wing. ;)
Here you can see Jimi with our Thespian, discussing of this giveaway.
dr.schliemann: Here you can see Jimi with our Thespian, discussing of this giveaway.
Don't let the crazy Vulcan get a hold of him!!
Primordia (steam) going to the first person to reply with their favorite sci-fi movie.

crap, forgot to mention its on steam.
Post edited October 24, 2013 by QuantumLeapFrog
QuantumLeapFrog: Primordia going to the first person to respond with their favorite sci-fi movie.
Got it, but right now its "THEM!"