It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

blakstar: Hi everyone!

I was looking through the games I own, and I found one that I had completely forgotten about.

After the events of last night, I just had to share this (and I promise, it's the last one!) :-)

EDIT:

Oh, and would anyone like a Steam code for Men of War: Condemned Saus... erm... Heroes? :-)
RevolutionSphere: May I?
Certainly -- it's a relief to get back to the normality of giving stuff away! :-)

PM sent!
Post edited October 22, 2013 by blakstar
blakstar:
Heheh!
I have that one too.
Still can't believe the explosion of bangers in thread last night!
Heheh!
I don't think the thread has been derailed like that for a good while.
blakstar:
Sachys: Heheh!
I have that one too.
Heheh!
I think I missed another chance when I did my MoW giveaway -- I should have said "And we have a wiener!" :-)

Right! I'm calling a complete moratorium on sausages as of now. That's it, done, finished!

In the continuing return to normality, who would like a Steam code for Men of War: Condemned Heroes? (Yes, I had more than one!)
Post edited October 22, 2013 by blakstar
Sachys: Heheh!
I have that one too.
Heheh!
blakstar: I think I missed another chance when I did my MoW giveaway -- I should have said "And we have a wiener!" :-)

Right! I'm calling a complete moratorium on sausages as of now. That's it, done, finished!

In the continuing return to normality, who would like a Steam code for Men of War: Condemned Heroes? (Yes, I had more than one!)
Not me, but 1 up!
blakstar: I think I missed another chance when I did my MoW giveaway -- I should have said "And we have a wiener!" :-)

May I? Or is too late.

truhlik77: May I? Or is too late.
No -- it's not too late! PM coming your way!
high rated
I gots one of those Men of War: Condemned Heroes (Steam) keys going spare as well if someone wants it. Still have an eXceed - Gun Bullet Children (Steam) key too.

PS - Has anyone seen Stooner lately?
Post edited October 22, 2013 by IAmSinistar
blakstar: No -- it's not too late! PM coming your way!
Message received.
Where did you digged codes from? Some secret well? :)

Thank! +1
IAmSinistar: PS - Has anyone seen Stooner lately?
Not for about a week I think, though it's not entirely uncommon for him to vanish for a short while.

blakstar:
Heheh!
Post edited October 22, 2013 by Sachys
IAmSinistar: I gots one of those Men of War: Condemned Heroes (Steam)
may i?
IAmSinistar: I gots one of those Men of War: Condemned Heroes (Steam)
bela555: may i?
Sure, key on the way.
And just to mix things up a bit:

Who would like a Steam key for Men of War: Condemned Heroes?

Disclaimer: This is not a new sausage meme -- just an abundance of codes! :-)
blakstar: Disclaimer: This is not a new sausage meme -- just an abundance of codes! :-)
What are you doing with all those bundles? An early Xmas for your gaming friends? :)
bela555: may i?
IAmSinistar: Sure, key on the way.
thank you :)
blakstar: And just to mix things up a bit:

Who would like a Steam key for Men of War: Condemned Heroes?

Disclaimer: This is not a new sausage meme -- just an abundance of codes! :-)
Well sure! If everyone's getting some o.O

I'll make myself busy, meantime, uprepping and swinging the sausage of justice!
Post edited October 22, 2013 by Spinorial