It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

fifoker: Crusader Kings 2 - CAIG9-Y06BJ-VP52J
te_lanus: Says Duplicate, taken by silent Ninja. I'll say thanx, since the real ninja won't
My pleasure :(
triock: Larva Mortus (Steam) still available for a nice ninja (otherwise it will go to sulc84)
ma5terbob: is it still available
Nope - https://secure.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway/post49077
mharris: Sure thing, thanks to both of you! PM sent.
Elrinda: Ok, somethings really messy here. Can't even write an answer!?!
Sorry to ask but you can add me on steam or just provide me with an e-mail adress!
Weird. If you're using Private Browsing mode or similar, or have cookies disabled that could probably break the messaging system but that's just a guess. I'll send you an email address privately.
Elrinda: Ok, somethings really messy here. Can't even write an answer!?!
Sorry to ask but you can add me on steam or just provide me with an e-mail adress!
mharris: Weird. If you're using Private Browsing mode or similar, or have cookies disabled that could probably break the messaging system but that's just a guess. I'll send you an email address privately.
Well, actually didn't have the problem a couple of days ago by recieving and sending massages (can't access my game library either!)

Anyway, sorry it took so long, just check your e-mail you provided, did send the key ;)

Enjoy =)
Post edited October 20, 2013 by Elrinda
high rated
Want a game loosely based on a polish book series? PM me with the thing bananas are a great thing of and it's yours. Must have enough rep and show me a post of yours.
Post edited October 20, 2013 by mrmarioanonym
mrmarioanonym: Want a game loosely based on a polish book series? PM me with the thing bananas are a great thing of and it's yours. Must have enough rep and show me a post of yours.
Oh well -- I sent a PM, but whether I properly understood the question is another matter! :-)

And just to rebalance the scales -- who would like a Steam key for Death to Spies: Gold?
Post edited October 20, 2013 by blakstar
can I haz it?
mrmarioanonym: Want a game loosely based on a polish book series? PM me with the thing bananas are a great thing of and it's yours. Must have enough rep and show me a post of yours.
blakstar: Oh well -- I sent a PM, but whether I properly understood the question is another matter! :-)

And just to rebalance the scales -- who would like a Steam key for Death to Spies: Gold?
l0rdtr3k: can I haz it?
blakstar: Oh well -- I sent a PM, but whether I properly understood the question is another matter! :-)

l0rdtr3k:
Sure -- PM on it's way!

i admit that dischord gave the key to me, but i didn't need it and i figured i might as well give it away.

My question was partially a doctor who reference.

Giveaway is still open.

Here's a hint: Doctor Who!

And the game i'm giving away is "The Witcher, to avoid confusion.
Post edited October 20, 2013 by mrmarioanonym

mrmarioanonym: i admit that dischord gave the key to me, but i didn't need it and i figured i might as well give it away.

My question was partially a doctor who reference.

Giveaway is still open.

Here's a hint: Doctor Who!

And the game i'm giving away is "The Witcher, to avoid confusion.
And just to make it clear to anyone else:

NR, +1 for your generosity!
high rated
It's so damn rude and arrogant to just take a game and not even say thanks...

(referring to the silent ninjas, that is)

7E97-KTDA-MEV4-R8PM
Post edited October 20, 2013 by KneeTheCap
KneeTheCap: It's so damn rude and arrogant to just take a game and not even say thanks...

7E97-KTDA-MEV4-R8PM
Seems like it might be happening again..
[EDIT] ah not redeemed yet.

+1
Post edited October 20, 2013 by lugum
triock: Larva Mortus (Steam) still available for a nice ninja (otherwise it will go to sulc84)
Can I please have this :))
KneeTheCap: It's so damn rude and arrogant to just take a game and not even say thanks...

7E97-KTDA-MEV4-R8PM
I alreadt hazz :D
mharris: Weird. If you're using Private Browsing mode or similar, or have cookies disabled that could probably break the messaging system but that's just a guess. I'll send you an email address privately.
Elrinda: Well, actually didn't have the problem a couple of days ago by recieving and sending massages (can't access my game library either!)

Anyway, sorry it took so long, just check your e-mail you provided, did send the key ;)

Enjoy =)
Hehe, no prob. Got the key and registered, the game looks pretty sweet thanks!