It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

blakstar: Oh, thanks for that one! :-D

That kind of journalism just beggers belief!
Got mine installed yeasterday, posting with it right now. P-)
blakstar: Oh, thanks for that one! :-D

That kind of journalism just beggers belief!
Kennethor: Got mine installed yeasterday, posting with it right now. P-)
I'm glad I haven't got a perverted mind -- there's just so many things wrong with that sentence! 8-)
blakstar: I'm glad I haven't got a perverted mind -- there's just so many things wrong with that sentence! 8-)
Here is a picture of it, longer than I thought it be.
Attachments:
blakstar: I'm glad I haven't got a perverted mind -- there's just so many things wrong with that sentence! 8-)
You have NO idea!
high rated
Hurm ha, Anodyne (Steam) key anyone? Preference to my mates on this one, though I expect almost everyone has it by now.
IAmSinistar: Hurm ha, Anodyne (Steam) key anyone? Preference to my mates on this one, though I expect almost everyone has it by now.
Me please, but only if no one else wants it!

That is, you've been kind enough to me already!
Post edited October 17, 2013 by blakstar
IAmSinistar: Hurm ha, Anodyne (Steam) key anyone? Preference to my mates on this one, though I expect almost everyone has it by now.
Please give it to blakstar! :D +1.
Can I have it? +1 :)

Edit: Ok that's fine. got ninja'd.. Again. T_T
Post edited October 17, 2013 by rcl1994
wouldnt play it anyways methinks so arp onna blakstar. riddim!
NR. I probably won't be able to play it right away because of my backlog. +1
blakstar: Me please, but only if no one else wants it!

Nonsense m'boyrg, you are firsty ninja and a fine cybernetic organism. The game is yours to download into the master core.
blakstar: Me please, but only if no one else wants it!

IAmSinistar: Nonsense m'boyrg, you are firsty ninja and a fine cybernetic organism. The game is yours to download into the master core.
Thanks very much!

And thanks for the rest of the support on the forum :-) (By which I mean the rest of you out there! In case it wasn't clear :-) )
Post edited October 17, 2013 by blakstar
high rated
WDL0L-TKIT2-3WH2V

PNQ07-FT6I0-0NARV
rcl1994:
Best not to post open codes or scammers get them. better to name the games and offer them to the first reply comment!

Thanks though!
Post edited October 17, 2013 by Sachys
rcl1994: WDL0L-TKIT2-3WH2V

PNQ07-FT6I0-0NARV
Plus for you... but please take note of what Sachys said. :)