It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Howdy Howdy Anyone want 99 Levels to Hell on desura???

How's everyone going?
MunkiSiren: Howdy Howdy Anyone want 99 Levels to Hell on desura???

How's everyone going?
Not my kind of game but thank you.
I'm doing great on the virtual world, while lotsa stuff went bad on the physical world. Just my boss being an a-hole and some stuff with friends facing unfair accusations. I'll save details for the "bitch about life" thread some other day tho instead of downing the atmosphere here.

And how's the lady, the crow and the thirty pets?
Post edited October 17, 2013 by joppo

How's everyone going?
Hi! Doing okay here. +1 but I'll pass on that. :)

How's everyone going?
Hello! long day at school.

and if no one pm you already, i will like the game. Thank you!
joppo: Not my kind of game but thank you.
I'm doing great on the virtual world, while lotsa stuff went bad on the physical world. Just my boss being an a-hole and some stuff with friends facing unfair accusations. I'll save details for the "bitch about life" thread some other day tho instead of downing the atmosphere here.

And how's the lady, the crow and the thirty pets?
Yeah the virtual world is a good place to escape to if real life gets hard.Heh yeah there are a few things I could bitch about at the moment in regards to my Birthday and my best friend.

We're all pretty good just hiding inside on this stupidly windy day.It's really unpleasant so we've just been watching Naruto and a few movies.
michaelnity: Hello! long day at school.

and if no one pm you already, i will like the game. Thank you!
Yeah sure it's yours :)
Post edited October 17, 2013 by MunkiSiren
MunkiSiren: in regards to my Birthday
Happy birthday! Belated... or in advanced. Nice that you have some movies to while away the time. :)
niniendowarrior: Happy birthday! Belated... or in advanced. Nice that you have some movies to while away the time. :)
Thanks :) It was on the 15th. Yeah the joy of downloading from the internet :D
niniendowarrior: Happy birthday! Belated... or in advanced. Nice that you have some movies to while away the time. :)
MunkiSiren: Thanks :) It was on the 15th. Yeah the joy of downloading from the internet :D
That's definitely one of the great things about the interwebs! :D
MunkiSiren: Thanks :) It was on the 15th. Yeah the joy of downloading from the internet :D
Happy birthday :-) A little late, perhaps, but... Quick! To the international date line!
Dude someones gottan angry with me,

But I think that this kind of bitc.... sorry, "complaning " is more valued than PM'ing the people first!

"The Force is strong with you young master. But not worry you must, still hope there is in this young padawan" (Just like in the shitty re-make of StarWars wher he was almost "forced" to talk bad!)

Well anyway....

Let's see...7-8 games in 72 hours...! (Man that's slow, even for me! Should re-arrange my "next-gen bots" so they can "reply" even faster..!) In which one of the threads I precisely said that I didn't wanted the key if I already had it (kinda way things are here are with reading the posts halfway I think!)

P.s: since it was a "PM" there's also something like this "His name is Largo, have the game already thats why i didnt reply on post just wanted to check if I'm right ;) (was still the first to reply!) " - 9JHA-844P-ZZJ6-BPZL The Witcher - Should be the one I still didn't use!
... hey damn that's almost 2 games per day on the thread which give approx. 5 games a day!? (Anyone interested in how many games I have and how much time I use to play them please use this link: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=steam+id+Elrinda )

I, by the way am actually getting paid to "be on the Internet " (which mean since I'm also a gamer I kinda have 16-18 hours online a day!) and have gazillion acc's on gazillion forums,(MoW RT - Steam
MMH5D-3P5BN-72RLQ) threads etc. (Trying to answer PM's as fast as I can!) All of them are on the same nick-name, "you just have to look". (Don't just slack off your work 'couse you'r boss's kinda bitchie!)

So, will try to sum things up...

Please don't use any slang words before you actually know someone (shouldn't that also be rule?) Please don't make accusations about peploe you don't know how much games he already gave away, made giveaways in other web-sites( there isn't just gog.com!) gave to games to friends, made reviews of games! (past 1 year as I was working on a gaming community web-site! - Not anymore!) just becaus he's "kinda new" in a forum! You could've asked in advance (PM? Use, do you know how to?)-(Just like in the shitty re-make of StarWars, Qui-Gon realized everything when it was already too late!)

So, that to be said. Don't worry, won't reply to anygame whatever anymore, can have all for yourselfs! Just making the way free for the "ninjas who don't even have an acc' and you can't "complain" about! (and the way free for you since you'r kinda slow!)

Best regards to the fellowship of gog.com and the people who actually "can " speak nice!

May the force be with you - and you may live and be prosperous!

Edit: Isn't the name of the thread "Ninja Giveaway - I'd reconsider changin' that name!
Post edited October 17, 2013 by Elrinda
high rated
Elrinda:
Nothing taken, just suprised noone said thanks yet. +1

And on that sidenote someone really has something against me it seems.
Went from 515 to 517 to 515 to 517 and now 514. When i gifted several games.
Post edited October 17, 2013 by lugum
Elrinda:
Whoa, +1.
Elrinda:
lugum: Nothing taken, just suprised noone said thanks yet. +1

Oh, happens all the time. I noticed it too a few times.
I guess that is what we get when the system is anonymous...
Elrinda:
lugum: Nothing taken, just suprised noone said thanks yet. +1

Rep re-administering!
high rated
Hello there ! I just found this little guy named Thomas and he is alone. Please adopt him !

RIT0Z-5PFD9-C3L83

Have fun fellow goggers !

EDIT : That was fast ! Code claimed by michaelnity.
Post edited October 17, 2013 by KeitaroBaka