It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

lemuria: I mean keys without modifications like * -- x ! ? bla bla.
Sachys: yes, because then any old scammer or bot can pick them up?! - Like that xenatar!
Yeah, If only he wasn't such a grabby ungrateful bastard...

... he wouldn't be anything else because that's the only thing he knew to be. He probably wouldn't even be a living being.
niniendowarrior: Well? Don't leave us hanging here.
Sachys: its a question that needs a few replies really - because i do wonder if people have forgotten said scammer and their incarnations (as people also forget the other one we all know of).
well , i didn't forgotten him , but i wonder how you know he reedeem x or y game aside on Desura or GOG
Post edited October 16, 2013 by DyNaer
Sachys: its a question that needs a few replies really - because i do wonder if people have forgotten said scammer and their incarnations (as people also forget the other one we all know of).
DyNaer: well , i didn't forgotten him , but i wonder how you know he reedeem x or y game aside on Desura or GOG
Desura shows who got keys.
DyNaer: well , i didn't forgotten him , but i wonder how you know he reedeem x or y game aside on Desura or GOG
lemuria: Desura shows who got keys.
yeah i know , and GOG show who redeemed a key in the user's account page (but only for the person who gift the game). But not for Steam...
I didnt say anything about a particular site - though my reference was of course to that mass of codes redeemed by xenatar on desura (and the subsequent account name changes).
Yeah I'm curious about that too. But we can be certain there's no way a leech like that would lose the opportunity to take so many steam games dropped here. He MUST have a steam account because it'd be in his egotistical nature to fill it with games taken from decent people.
Sachys: I didnt say anything about a particular site - though my reference was of course to that mass of codes redeemed by xenatar on desura (and the subsequent account name changes).
But actually hes/shes really cool. Hes/shes just fucked with us and ninjaed everything for desura. Hes/shes faster ninja i ever seen.
joppo: Yeah I'm curious about that too. But we can be certain there's no way a leech like that would lose the opportunity to take so many steam games dropped here. He MUST have a steam account because it'd be in his egotistical nature to fill it with games taken from decent people.
That why stopped to drop "naked" code (even if the key is in the wrong order) , who knows if he's not lurking ...>.<

i won't say he/she cool , with this natural behaviour, it's not cool at ALL.
Sachys: I didnt say anything about a particular site - though my reference was of course to that mass of codes redeemed by xenatar on desura (and the subsequent account name changes).
lemuria: But actually hes/shes really cool. Hes/shes just fucked with us and ninjaed everything for desura. Hes/shes faster ninja i ever seen.
Technically, his bots are the fastest ninja. He's probably so bad that he had to resort to bots to have a chance of getting stuff on a decent rate.
lemuria: But actually hes/shes really cool. Hes/shes just fucked with us and ninjaed everything for desura. Hes/shes faster ninja i ever seen.
Eh?
joppo: Technically, his bots are the fastest ninja. He's probably so bad that he had to resort to bots to have a chance of getting stuff on a decent rate.
but he can't ninja more keys anymore, because every bundle games for desura is same. probably he must own those games :)) thats my theory.
joppo: Technically, his bots are the fastest ninja. He's probably so bad that he had to resort to bots to have a chance of getting stuff on a decent rate.
lemuria: but he can't ninja more keys anymore, because every bundle games for desura is same. probably he must own those games :)) thats my theory.
not sure , if he want to mess up , and have multiple accounts ...><
lemuria: but he can't ninja more keys anymore, because every bundle games for desura is same. probably he must own those games :)) thats my theory.
I hope so but I don't really believe it. In his mind he must think "why buy stuff when you can have other people buy for you?"

Nah, he may be away from GOG or he may be laying low, but what I'm certain of is that the only way he wouldn't be trying to screw someone over is if he's in jail or dead.
Well, we can hope :)
joppo: I hope so but I don't really believe it. In his mind he must think "why buy stuff when you can have other people buy for you?"

Nah, he may be away from GOG or he may be laying low, but what I'm certain of is that the only way he wouldn't be trying to screw someone over is if he's in jail or dead.
I don't know and guys don't give him to ideas.
anyway
COH-2 Soviet Mechanized Support Tactics K4M8X-9DQEP-R98JI

night everyone.
joppo: I hope so but I don't really believe it. In his mind he must think "why buy stuff when you can have other people buy for you?"

lemuria: I don't know and guys don't give him to ideas.
anyway
COH-2 Soviet Mechanized Support Tactics K4M8X-9DQEP-R98JI

night everyone.
Good night and a warm +1 for you. :)