It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

lemuria: Dogs of War - steam

R0I57-AKFR5-HFCEP
XGVBA-HX33L-KZYVT
It looks pretty interesting, thanks for the drop! +1
IAmSinistar: What, I can't get him to stop humping my leg and you want me to be in a confined space with him? You're mad, madam, mad I say. ;)

Seriously, sorry for any offenses Momo. Sachys and I appear to have simpatico humour. Or psycho-simpatico. Or simian patio. Whatever the case, we do tend to spiral. Apologies for the tangents.
blakstar: I think you just stuffed-up your chances of doing a proper apology there -- now you'll have to do another one! :-D
You all chased Momo away! :(
lemuria: Dogs of War - steam
Nice drops mate, +1. You're the king of keys in bulk. :)
By the way folks - how many of you remember how XENATAR then changed their name to SOKUK, and now in turn MURICA (on desura i mean)?
niniendowarrior: You all chased Momo away! :(
She probably comfy in the arms of her lovin' man, which is better than the rest of us mad bastards, stuck with each other in the small hours. :)
Sachys: By the way folks - how many of you remember how XENATAR then changed their name to SOKUK, and now in turn MURICA (on desura i mean)?
You pointed that out before... though I don't remember the exact names... nor how it is entirely possible to begin with.
don't miss that
one more Dogs of war JYL32-GEB98-AKQ4I

getting ready to mafia 2
Post edited October 16, 2013 by lemuria
Sachys: By the way folks - how many of you remember how XENATAR then changed their name to SOKUK, and now in turn MURICA (on desura i mean)?
How in R'hllor's name is possible to change your Desura name? Didn't know that one mate.
lemuria: don't miss that
one more Dogs of war JYL32-GEB98-AKQ4I

getting ready to mafia 2
Speaking of, I never did get mine : / Will have to check.

Just clicked the verified link and Mafia 2 is on its way :D
Post edited October 16, 2013 by CymTyr
niniendowarrior: You pointed that out before... though I don't remember the exact names... nor how it is entirely possible to begin with.
Quite a few pointed it out actually...
niniendowarrior: +1, but please refrain from posting codes out in the wild...
lemuria: it's ninja thread and i really don't care.
Dogs of war
ZVVP2-4YFE2-Q4LMH
Thanks, I got this one.
high rated
Check the attachment for Mafia 2
Attachments:
oldtrick.jpg (29 Kb)
Post edited October 16, 2013 by lemuria
lemuria: Check the attachment for Mafia 2
+1 for the code drops! :D
IAmSinistar: Seriously, sorry for any offenses Momo. Sachys and I appear to have simpatico humour. Or psycho-simpatico. Or simian patio. Whatever the case, we do tend to spiral. Apologies for the tangents.

Sachys: THEN STOP WONDERING WHATS GOING ON o_O!
IAmSinistar: And you mate, ask your chemist for the codeine-free cough syrup next time. ;)
I don't know about the "simpatico" part, but the "psycho" appears to be spot on.

*runs away from the range of the poo trebuchet*
ok a few hours have passed...who needs Reign?