It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

spoderman: I'll take them, thanks!

EDIT: Nevermind.. Redix got it..
Redix: What game did you wanted?
It's fine, you can keep them. Thanks for considering though!
Evening Chezy!
chezybezy: evenign
I'm guessing the evaporation of daylight has already affected you - or is it the dilution of your blood with alchohol!?
Spinorial: Evening Chezy!
Spinorial! :D

getting the band back together... :p
high rated
Hey guys - want of these : Reign: Conflict of Nations, XIII Century, Death to Spies. Lemme know.

Edit: all gone, pals. Adios :)
Post edited October 16, 2013 by cmdr_flashheart
cmdr_flashheart: Hey guys - want of these : Reign: Conflict of Nations, XIII Century, Death to Spies. Lemme know.
may i death to spies ?
chezybezy: evenign
Sachys: I'm guessing the evaporation of daylight has already affected you - or is it the dilution of your blood with alchohol!?
awhk! this morning i sent an email going so is this a XYZ request, the reply was "^ look at the subject stupid"
nice to know the rest of the day is still the same :D
grynn: Alright, HER3-5TH3-R34L-DR0P then :D

A Valley Without Wind Pack (1 & 2)

Please only ask for it if you're gonna play at least 1 of the games.
sanchit117: Well I've defo wanted to try this, not sure if I'll like it though! No harm in trying?
Check your PM
cmdr_flashheart: Hey guys - want of these : Reign: Conflict of Nations, XIII Century, Death to Spies. Lemme know.
Reign, please? Been evading me for days now :P Thanks all the same, robolady ;)
Post edited October 16, 2013 by Spinorial
Sachys: I'm guessing the evaporation of daylight has already affected you - or is it the dilution of your blood with alchohol!?
chezybezy: awhk! this morning i sent an email going so is this a XYZ request, the reply was "^ look at the subject stupid"
HEHEH!
chezybezy: awhk! this morning i sent an email going so is this a XYZ request, the reply was "^ look at the subject stupid"
Last Friday I sent an email which was discovered only today :( I keep thinking it's better when real people are working these things, and they keep letting me down :/
is XIII Century left? :)

EDIT: thanks!! :D
Post edited October 16, 2013 by Sorapak
xiii century if still avaible , thanks for the offers :)

ahh , just beat by one post ;)
Post edited October 16, 2013 by DyNaer
Thank you for Reign, Oh hearty robolady! I shall make it a benevolent reign, in your honour :D
Post edited October 16, 2013 by Spinorial
sanchit117: Well I've defo wanted to try this, not sure if I'll like it though! No harm in trying?
grynn: Check your PM
Thanks. +rep