It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

niniendowarrior: Hello peeps!
Oh my fuck - out of narnia and into the liberace costume! o_O3
Sachys: Oh my fuck - out of narnia and into the liberace costume! o_O3
Niyahahahahahaha!
Sachys: Oh my fuck - out of narnia and into the liberace costume! o_O3
niniendowarrior: Niyahahahahahaha!
I hear the sparkle of Diamente on your laughter!
high rated
One more Geralt

7E97-KTDA-MEV4-R8PM

Also, this'll probably be my last giveaway for a while, as I need to reserve some cash to get medicine for our dog. She has an inoperable tumor in her gum, and needs regular painkillers...
niniendowarrior: Niyahahahahahaha!
Sachys: I hear the sparkle of Diamente on your laughter!
How eloquent of you. Muahahahaha!
Younger, slimmer, more virile, and downright Mephistophelian. I take it the pact you signed in blood worked out?
KneeTheCap: One more Geralt

7E97-KTDA-MEV4-R8PM

Also, this'll probably be my last giveaway for a while, as I need to reserve some cash to get medicine for our dog. She has an inoperable tumor in her gum, and needs regular painkillers...
Very sad to hear that. Take care of her.
IAmSinistar: Younger, slimmer, more virile, and downright Mephistophelian. I take it the pact you signed in blood worked out?
I am touched by your kind words!
Post edited October 15, 2013 by niniendowarrior
IAmSinistar: Younger, slimmer, more virile, and downright Mephistophelian. I take it the pact you signed in blood worked out?
Only a pact with Goatboy (of Bill Hicks fame) could do that... and Goatboy doesn't do blood... Goatboy does...

...actually I'm not gonna say! O_o7
KneeTheCap: Also, this'll probably be my last giveaway for a while, as I need to reserve some cash to get medicine for our dog. She has an inoperable tumor in her gum, and needs regular painkillers...
Thanks for all the giveaways KneeTheCap! Take care of your dog.
KneeTheCap: Also, this'll probably be my last giveaway for a while, as I need to reserve some cash to get medicine for our dog. She has an inoperable tumor in her gum, and needs regular painkillers...
Spend as much time with her as she needs. Never mind us.
KneeTheCap: One more Geralt

7E97-KTDA-MEV4-R8PM

Already have the game so didn't try the code but hope your family dog lives well as long as she can. Sounds like she'll have plenty of love though.
MIssed this un earlier - nasty stuff to cope with mate. Been there before so do what ya need to do. Inabit!
high rated
Since I can NEVER get a f'n trade for anything I have... first person to PM me who wants Race The Sun from the HumbleStore can have it

GONE
Post edited October 15, 2013 by Bigs
Bigs: Since I can NEVER get a f'n trade for anything I have... first person to PM me who wants Race The Sun from the HumbleStore can have it
PM u

Got it! Thanks +1
Post edited October 15, 2013 by briareoushex
high rated
The Witcher - W8XA-TELH-UP6Q-38MN