It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

lugum: 1 key at 50 followers.
kkreo: The first follower,they gave him MK,and they have 60 followers now...
Yeah but some don't even use steam. plus anyone can just take the key by searching desura key without even following them.

Tremorgames for that fact is also hosting giveaways atm though with most you have to atleast earned 1000 coins.
But some are free to enter.
Post edited October 15, 2013 by lugum
kkreo: The first follower,they gave him MK,and they have 60 followers now...
lugum: Tremorgames for that fact is also hosting giveaways atm though with most you have to atleast earned 1000 coins.
This site is a joke, registered a few days ago and every method of earning coins is either unavailable or blocked in my region and the region of many others... maybe it was good some time back but right now if you are in one of the blocked regions you can't do anything to earn coins at a considerable rate without it being a chore... aka pretty much uselsess.
lugum: Tremorgames for that fact is also hosting giveaways atm though with most you have to atleast earned 1000 coins.
nadenitza: This site is a joke, registered a few days ago and every method of earning coins is either unavailable or blocked in my region and the region of many others... maybe it was good some time back but right now if you are in one of the blocked regions you can't do anything to earn coins at a considerable rate without it being a chore... aka pretty much uselsess.
To each its own.Yeah i probably done about 2 offers only,and most you have to pay for but with playing games you can get a reasonable amount of coins.i got about 14 desura games, not all of the "expensive" ones but still it was all free.
Most games are easy to play especially with a youtube walkthrough. It even has a few gog games.
Also they do several contests to win a bunch of coins.
Post edited October 15, 2013 by lugum
nadenitza: This site is a joke, registered a few days ago and every method of earning coins is either unavailable or blocked in my region and the region of many others... maybe it was good some time back but right now if you are in one of the blocked regions you can't do anything to earn coins at a considerable rate without it being a chore... aka pretty much uselsess.
lugum: To each its own.Yeah i probably done about 2 offers only,and most you have to pay for but with playing games you can get a reasonable amount of coins.i got about 14 desura games, not all of the "expensive" ones but still it was all free.
Most games are easy to play especially with a youtube walkthrough. It even has a few gog games.
Also they do several contests to win a bunch of coins.
Yes the most tempting reason to join was that i can play some flash games and win other games for free, since i like flash games i figured what the heck, but the games are blocked in my region...

or should i say - the ability to do the aforementioned is blocked in my region (play games -> earn coins)

and i tried using a proxy since nothing else will help on the matter, got banned tho :)
Post edited October 15, 2013 by nadenitza
Te saluto et velle bonum noctis
Schnuff: Te saluto et velle bonum noctis
now then!
Schnuff: Te saluto et velle bonum noctis
Sachys: now then!
Pizza? Cookies?? Free Games???
Sachys: now then!
Schnuff: Pizza? Cookies?? Free Games???
Games :p
..../////////................................................................................................. .............................\\\\\\\\\\....
./////////.......//[][][][][][]\\...//[][][][][][]\\...//[][][][][][]\\..........//[][][][][][]//...//[][][][] [][]\\...//[][][][][][][][]......\\\\\\\\\\.
|||||||||........[][]........[][]...[][]........[][]...[][]........[][]..........[][]...............[][]...... ..[][]...[][]...[][]...[][]........|||||||||
.\\\\\\\\........\\[][][][][.[][]...\\[][][][][][]//...\\[][][][][.[][]...[][]...\\[][][][][][]\\...\\[][][][] [][]//...[][]...[][]...[][]......../////////.
...\\\\\\\...................[][]..................................[][]....................................... .................................////////...
.......\\\\\.....\\[][][][][][]//......................\\[][][][][][]//....................................... ...............................//////......

Found this in some old posts, funny to look at them. Wish I knew about gog sooner.
triock: Games :p
OK, gimme!!!!!
Schnuff: OK, gimme!!!!!
https://secure.gog.com/forum/general/1_year_on_gog_forum/post1 :p
Actually I've just had pizza and a free game - as well as a nice glass of vino. might make some cookies later
Post edited October 15, 2013 by Sachys
Sachys: Actually I've just had pizza and a free game - as well as a nice glass of vino. might make some cookies later
Sape diem :-)
Great, but i don't win so no need to participate in this :p

Sachys: Actually I've just had pizza and a free game - as well as a nice glass of vino. might make some cookies later
with chocolate?
Schnuff: with chocolate?
the cookies ya mean? - always!
Spinorial: Sape diem :-)
See attachment!
Attachments:
laugh_now.jpg (199 Kb)
Post edited October 15, 2013 by Sachys